Anal Advice - Toys, Lube & Sex

I realy enjoy anal took a long time to get to were I am today but patience is the key as others have said use lots of lube and take your time, relaxation is key to enjoying it

I love the Pjur Back Door Comfort. Probably the best I've tried in 15 years.

I use REAR ENTRY ANAL LUBE too, that has numbing in it but I use it externally as it makes relaxing much easier.
I use large toys so it saves me time.

I've not used anal lube yet, only water-based and silicone. What's the difference usually, is anal lube thicker? And is it usually compatible with silicone or do they vary?

*sexybabe* wrote:

I've not used anal lube yet, only water-based and silicone. What's the difference usually, is anal lube thicker? And is it usually compatible with silicone or do they vary?

Tends to be gloopier, giving more cushioning. Can still be water based, such as LH's own, and Sliquid Sassy

Thanks all! I have a couple of silicone butt plugs so I imagine I'll have to use them with water-based?

*sexybabe* wrote:

Thanks all! I have a couple of silicone butt plugs so I imagine I'll have to use them with water-based?

Yeah, some brands are fine to use together as they've been tested but it's generally not recommended. Water based anal lubes with silicone toys, but you can use anything else with glass or metal :)

Silicone that is "platinum" cured is supposedly safe to use with silicone lube but be careful and test the toys first because I have seen a couple that were affected, though not severely. I have recently been making my own hybrid using Lovehoneys water based anal lube and Sliquids platinum silicone lube. Works amazing and stays "wet" much longer than water based on its own. Doesn't take much silicone lube to mix in for it to work great. Be aware though, it makes the lube slightly opaque and a bit thicker than normal. I just add add about 50-100ml to a 250ml bottle.

Fabulous, thanks all! I have a new butt toy I'm preparing to use the weekend 😈

Hiya,

I'm new to the forum and am hoping that someone will be able to offer some sound advice for my OH and I. We have purchased a wide range of anal toys to help us, but I am finding that the sensation, just before a plug/toy is fully inserted is quite uncomfortable. However, I am able to take my partner's penis completely with so issues. The girth of the toys does not seem the issue as my partner's penis is larger than any toy we have tried, and I am able to insert the widest part of the toys fine. So I am very confused as to why I find the final insertion so challenging. Also, the toys we have tried have been anything from glass to silicone- so I don't think material is at fault.

Has anyone else had similar issues? Is there something that we are overlooking?

Thanks!

Yes I need some advice on how I can enjoy anal sex a little more. I mainly am scared cos of what does come out (it doesn’t happen, it’s gross I know, im a worrier) I’m hoping to get a douche and anal lube (on my wish list) so I wouldn’t worry so much. Ive got some plugs and probes on there too. And in my naughty cupboard. Would be good if you guys could give me some advice on how to enjoy it more and how my partner can help me too.

My fiancé has really got into anal recently over that last year .use plenty of lube An she say missionary is the best position to start with when trying it as it the most comfortable

After many discussions regarding anal last night for the first time my wife allowed me access to her back door we used lots of lube and I was able to insert my finger without any pain to her she seemed to be loving it now she wants more should we try a toy first or try my penis I really want her to enjoy it and not hurt her which might in the process off doing so ending all access all together

Hi and welcome to forum curious Duo. I would say that it is going to be a case of doing what your wife finds most comfortable. If she wants to try and build up to the penis by using smaller plugs or if she would prefer a penis. I would recommend you look at investing in an anal lube though as these lubes are thicker and more suitable.

The curious duo wrote:

After many discussions regarding anal last night for the first time my wife allowed me access to her back door we used lots of lube and I was able to insert my finger without any pain to her she seemed to be loving it now she wants more should we try a toy first or try my penis I really want her to enjoy it and not hurt her which might in the process off doing so ending all access all together

I would talk to your wife and see what's comfortable I would suggest working in stages of length and diameter though - so possibly something like a beginner's butt plug and see how she responds and enjoys this. If jump too fast and have no in-between it could ruin the experience you could enjoy with anal play

I think I’ll look into the anal lube anything to make it less painful and more enjoyable for her. I heard there is numbing lubes would this be a better option and are anal beeds any good