Anal chasity.

Just wondering how many people have tried or do this regularly?

Do you mean anal while in chastity like prostate milking or not being allowed anal? There are hundreds of things I can think of this meaning lol.

i didnt know this was a thing what is it ?

Kimberleyking wrote:

i didnt know this was a thing what is it ?

Same here, I am intrigued

X

How does that work then?

If it is about anal play whilst being in chastity I'd be interested in hearing outher peoples experiences too.

I've read a lot about prostrate play and 'milking' but am yet to try it. My understanding it that it's actually not that easy to achieve so any real insight would be helpful.

I meant anal while in chasity. I was sent this to test and just wondered how's many people have done this.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34168

KeptLocked wrote:

If it is about anal play whilst being in chastity I'd be interested in hearing outher peoples experiences too.

I've read a lot about prostrate play and 'milking' but am yet to try it. My understanding it that it's actually not that easy to achieve so any real insight would be helpful.

Prostate milking is actually quite easy, the main problem is you need to get used to it first which can take a couple of attempts, all you need is a finger :) Preferably someone elses finger as it will make the whole thing easier. The first job is finding the prostate, not so easy if you have short fingers lol, after that you just gently rub on it, this is best done by someone else while the male is in the doggy position (though any position will work, this seems to be the best position for the first go).

The important thing and this is where so many people go wrong, is that there is a big difference between fucking someone in the ass and prostate milking, prostate milking should really only focus on the prostate and be gentle, that way you can relax in to it enough and after a few attempts you should see results :) Just take it slow and gently, oh and everyone should be relaxed if nothing happens, pressure to perfom can easily make it impossible for it to happen.

If you are wearing a chastity device it is a bit more difficult in my experience but still perfectly possible to do :) It's a pretty awesome experience.

Sounds interesting! I came across some pegging and anal play for guys the other day and it turned me on! I love it when my BF finds my G-spot and works on it which makes me cum so hard. So the thought of doing it to him is kinda hot! But I know he's not into that so it remains a little secret fantasy. ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

I was never in to it till I discoved love honey and heard and seen the products they do. So you never know chocolate milk if he show him the toys.

Raven93 wrote:

Prostate milking is actually quite easy, the main problem is you need to get used to it first which can take a couple of attempts, all you need is a finger :) Preferably someone elses finger as it will make the whole thing easier. The first job is finding the prostate, not so easy if you have short fingers lol, after that you just gently rub on it, this is best done by someone else while the male is in the doggy position (though any position will work, this seems to be the best position for the first go).

The important thing and this is where so many people go wrong, is that there is a big difference between fucking someone in the ass and prostate milking, prostate milking should really only focus on the prostate and be gentle, that way you can relax in to it enough and after a few attempts you should see results :) Just take it slow and gently, oh and everyone should be relaxed if nothing happens, pressure to perfom can easily make it impossible for it to happen.

If you are wearing a chastity device it is a bit more difficult in my experience but still perfectly possible to do :) It's a pretty awesome experience.

Hi Raven

Thanks for taking the time to reply - I'm really pleased to hear from someone who has actually done it.

As my OH is quite petite what would you suggest is the best to use if her fingers don't reach. Also does the man actually leak fluid or is this just a myth/fantasy?

If not fingers then a dildo, prostate massaging toy etc would be fine :) Something like this would work fine.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711

I recently got it and can reccomend it :) The man does leak fluid, it's mostly just clear pre cum but on occasion you might see actual cum (though for the man it doesn't feel like cumming normally, there isn't much pleasure from it which is why it's so popular with chastity fans). You might want to put a towel down lol, it can get messy pretty fast, when it rains it pours ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) Just experiment a lot with it and do what works for you :)

Thanks Raven

I can see me buying this toy soon :0

Oh brilliant guys, this thread is really useful and interesting. I am still mentally toying with the chastity idea, think it could be really fun.

Bondagegod, I am so jealous you got the buttplug harness!!! Have you tried it yet? What is it like?

Hi thumper the rabbit. Yes I have tried it. It is really good and was good experiencing anal chasity. Here is my review.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34168&reviewid=125964#customer_reviews

Great review! I am glad you had fun with it. I may have to get one!

Thank you. Yea they are worth getting sure you will enjoy it of you do get one.