Anal damage

Mrs S and I have experimented a bit with fingers, small plugs and probers but would like to know if working up to larger things causes any damage, for example anal leakage.

1 Like

No larger toys when used properly shouldn’t cause any damage. If you try and go bigger than you can take then you do risk tearing so make sure you take it slow and use enough lube.

Obviously if you are looking to be wearing huge toys very regularly, you might want to do some more research (as there are a few different opinions out there) but I don’t think you are anywhere near that kind of toy anyway.

4 Likes

You need to be stretched to unbelievable sizes for this to become an issue. I’m currently stretched to take my biggest plug which is a little over 10 inch circumference. Only leakage I’ve ever had is some lube afterwards.

2 Likes

Oh great - there’s no issue with the sphincter muscles getting overstretched and becoming slack then?

1 Like

The anal area is made up of muscles that expand and contract so like with any exercise you can gradually train to increase, ie. size, durability, but if take on too much before ready then you can cause damage. I’d say if you both warm up to taking bigger toys then you’ll be ok :+1: plus remember lots of lube too!

3 Likes

I you stretch slowly and safely than you can stretch really wide without any negative side effect such as anal leakage.
I can only advise you to take things slow and use enough lube(if you thibk you have enough use some more​:wink:) en never force anything.
If there is any pain or blood stop, it means you are going to fast. The stretching may be a little uncomfortable while never painful.

The jounrey is just as pleasurable as the destination, so all I can say is Enjoy and have fun.

I have been stretching my ass with some large buttplugs and dildos and I love having ass fisted by my wife. In the years I have been stretching my ass, I have never experienced any negative side effects or had anal leakage. My star still looks and works the same as before I started stretching and playing with my bum

4 Likes

Just remember lots of lube, go slowly and you should be fine. I don’t think you have to worry about damage or anal leakage. We do anal all the time and haven’t had any issues. Good luck and enjoy!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies, they’re very encouraging and I feel quite safe now having been round the kitchen with a tape measure and finding the circumference of a tin of beans is roughly 9.25”. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Heinz???

Only the best will do…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like