Anal Douche

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering, cause I know Anal douche's have been known to be dangerous, if any of you have used them and have found success with them, because I would quite like to purchase one for myself before starting anal play. Me and OH have done anal play on her, but not on me, because im self-conscious about that until I've used one. Any help would be much appreciated :) x

I used one once but tbh i couldnt really see a difference with or without it! I think its dangerous if you use it too often, insert too much water and go too deep or of you use any soap related products.

My oh always uses it before any anal play but it can be a bit unpredictable as to how long to leave it before play!

Are you talking about the little bulb douches? Or like an enema size bag?

I have a little bulb Douch and I use it every day with no problems. It only puts about a cup of water inside you, a few mins later when you feel the urge to release just sit on the loo and you can see the dirty water in the pan. I isually keep doing it until the water runs clear which usually the second bulb full is clear. Check the recommendations for whichever one you buy. I don't think you are supposed to use it daily, it's just that since getting it I have become obsessed with anal hygiene lol x

Just a lil blub douche! I just wanna make sure I'm clean down there as best as I can be for my OH for when she uses anal toys on me! Thanks a lot JM88 and SG :) How long should you leave the water inside of you?

if used correctly, there is no issues at all and no danger. Just dont over do it ie too reguarly and for too long at a time.

The only one I'd recommend is the Tracey Cox one from here as it has a flexible tube for insertion so is much more comfortable to use than all ther that I have tried in the past.

Go for it and enjoy - just careful the water isnt too hot!

One other tip is to not insert it too far in, just insert about 1cm and then squeeze - remember these are designed to just clear out the rectum and not for deep cleansing.

Cheers Just Jenson - Sound advice! Just how long do you keep the water in for?

Just keep the water in until you feel the urge to go to the toilet, you'll know when

Thanks Y&F! Hopefully I shall be buying one soon!

Im sure its about 20 minutes recommended "waiting time" after douching to let your body absorb any water left behind. If you douche and then go straight into play then there might be a bit of watery mess.

When i douched i did it on the toilet and tried to hold it in as long as i could, but your body lets you know when to release!

Ok well thats a relief! Thanks a lot!

Dont use soap, use some anal water based lube as its thicker and most of it will be still there after the first douche.

If you are using a shower attachment, please be careful if you have the washing machine on or your partner comes in and runs the cold tap real fast, the water will go from nice and warm to scalding hot. So put it on tepid (body temp)

get enough in. then jump and giggle around a bit for 2-3 mins. then go to the toilet. then keep going with cleaning if your ok. always stop if its uncomfortable. untill the water is clear.

I wait at least an hour before any fun. to let my body sort itself out. but before any fun check that your clean with a slim long dildo. if not clean again.

make sure you have a shower after douching.

hornyhunk wrote:

Dont use soap, use some anal water based lube as its thicker and most of it will be still there after the first douche.

If you are using a shower attachment, please be careful if you have the washing machine on or your partner comes in and runs the cold tap real fast, the water will go from nice and warm to scalding hot. So put it on tepid (body temp)

get enough in. then jump and giggle around a bit for 2-3 mins. then go to the toilet. then keep going with cleaning if your ok. always stop if its uncomfortable. untill the water is clear.

I wait at least an hour before any fun. to let my body sort itself out. but before any fun check that your clean with a slim long dildo. if not clean again.

make sure you have a shower after douching.

All this +1 :)

Generally I need to release after about 2 mins tops. My body seems to reject the water very quickly x

All very sound advice! Cheers ma dears!

If you are tempted to use a shower douche, make sure it's mains fed and not from the hotwater system.

If useing soap make sure it's non perfumed, the chemist can suply a plain liquid soap.

Cheers BrumGuy!

+ 1 on the Tracy Cox recommendation:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31159

This was the first one I tried- it's so easy to use and the flexible insertion tube is pretty comfortable (I've heard rigid ones really aren't!).

Personally I don't seem to have any control over how quickly the water comes back out- it's very fast and surprisingly forceful! But I did it until the water ran clear (think it was 3 times) and I was squeaky clean afterwards (I was testing this item so waited for the recommended half an hour and used very long anal beads to check, and without meaning to sound too gross, they came out spotless).

I wouldn't recommend using them too regularly though. I think it's important to try not to disturb the natural balance of bacteria in these places.

Thank you SR36 - very sound advice! x

SR36 wrote:

I wouldn't recommend using them too regularly though. I think it's important to try not to disturb the natural balance of bacteria in these places.

+1

further to disturbig the balance, there is also a chance of disurbing your body's routine of bowel movements. You dont want your body to become deendant on using a douche to just 'go'.

You have twenty two foot of intestine and four foot of colon. So cleaning out a few inches shouldn't be a problem with the billions of bacteria that will soon migrate back.

You may miss a motion the next day because you have expelled it for room to play. ;-)

Enjoy. x