Anal fisting

I have to agree with all the positive coments. I had my first fisting and the sensation was incredible I can wait to do it again. :P

We enjoy anal play but never tried this, maybe one day.

how often should you practice to stretch yourself so you can take a fist. At the moment I only play every couple of weeks, wondering if I should try a couple of times a week to help open myself up a bit more

I like to take a fisting. Hoping to take a double fisting soon. Its got to be the most amazing sensation when her hand first gets sucked right in past her wrist. Really recommended

1 Like

My first fisting was a few weeks ago, wow the sensation was incredible and totally different to a plug or dildo. I had an amazing orgasm. Can't wait for the next time

my first anal fisting was amazing, its very rare for me to crave anal attention but when i do i do. My OH was fingering me and i was like put more in put more in, im still telling him to put more in and he goes 'im fisting you, i cant put anymore in' but it was absolutely amazing (:

1 Like

Been thinking bout trying this for quite a while and about a month ago my other half got some latex gloves and a tub of anal lube. I got hard with the anticipation, tried a few times starting with toys and working up to the fist. So far only got in as far as the knuckles, just can't seem to get the whole hand in. Any tips or other things to try during warm up?

I'm certainly interested in working up to fisting - as of now just the mr in there is a tight fit! I do seem to stretch quite well though, so it's not unfathomable!

As for vaginal fisting, managed it with a friend with dinky hands, and the mr has managed to get to about the knuckles of 4 fingers. Getting there!

Taking a while to work up to getting her whole fist in me but from what I've read it should be well worth the wait. Have had my fist in my OH vaginally and I have quite large hands

Honestly I do have a fisting fetish done it a couple of times over the passed few weeks mostly by myself (the usual) I can get to my wrist but would like to go deeper heh

I would need lots of practise for me or my OH to take a fist, so much so I cant realistically see it happening, we enjoy anal play and my OH can take more than me but i'm very tight still and can only really use smaller butt plugs right now. Will be along time before either of us gets fisted, well done all those that have managed it

i do lots of big toys regularly but mrs jj too fixed on hygiene to be comfortable with whole hands. i know i'd love it. maybe i should just fist myself. now there's an idea...

1 Like

strange question but never any anal m,e or her how do you make sure its not messy sorry bout choice of words but couldnt think how else to ask lol

strange question but never any anal m,e or her how do you make sure its not messy sorry bout choice of words but couldnt think how else to ask lol

I'm not got any where close to a fist my self but I would assume douching.

kitty x

I have only once been fisted by my wife and it was out of this world. I'm hoping that tonight may be another session and I will be warming up with this afternoon with my favourite solo toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29040. With this beauty, warming up is almost as much pleasure as the fisting.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I really want to try fisting, my partner and I habe been trying for the last few weeks but I can't seem to take him. I've got a large butt plug that I jabe been using every night, loads of lube and even tried poppers. I can take him up to the knuckles but then it's just too painful. Does anyone know anything I could do because I really want to take th pe whole fist.

Swanseadoc wrote:

I really want to try fisting, my partner and I habe been trying for the last few weeks but I can't seem to take him. I've got a large butt plug that I jabe been using every night, loads of lube and even tried poppers. I can take him up to the knuckles but then it's just too painful. Does anyone know anything I could do because I really want to take th pe whole fist.

One way would be to get a large toy that is a least close to his fist size if not a little larger and then first work on taking the full size of that on your own but remember to work up to the size in small steps rather than forcing things which could cause injury that would take weeks to heal. Also when trying to take large toys it definately helps to have plenty lube and to push out with your butt muscles while pushing down on the toy as this help to open up.

Most importnantly though, take it slow and stop if it is painful.

Still not managed to get my wife to do this to me even though I know it will fit no problem.

Did it last night not planned it just happened as I was solo playing started with fingers moved onto small end of glass double then while I was using larger end my OH had come in the bedroom (don’t know how long she had been there ) but she does love to watch me play anyway always gets her extremely wet and horny took over which then led to her pegging me.edited by mod .When she saw and heard how horny I was edited by mod in next thing she had her whole fist in it felt amazing will be trying it again

1 Like