Anal for man

Ah thats a shame but i really wouldnt give up so easy Sean, I maybe would of gone with something smaller if it was your first time but it does take time.

is a shame if u do... LH have a cool returns pol-. iv returned 3-4 items myself, its a no Q asked 1 year pol. maybe try (wen retuned 1st item) a rude boy sort of prostate massarger or somethng. or a slim/smaller anal dildo/toy. dont give up, its werth it :)

after i worked my way up to a little biger toy and found my spot it wasss soo good, trust me :)

Maybe I need your help to reach it lol

lol. maybe lol. ul get it with practice :) keep going :)

silly question but.. u have googled were ur prostate is? i know 1 guy from this site did not 1st :)

Yh I did I worked on it for a while still nothing so might just get toys for my other side lol what would you recommend

fair enuff ...id keep trying me :P

wat would i recommend ... for whitch side?

anal id look at the rude boy prostait range. (look at my profile reviews)..or anal dildo.

toy for ur frount...well im always thinking of getting a stroker myself :)

I find that prostate stimulation can be tricky, and often it's a matter of just finding the right shaped toy which works for you. I tend to eschew products specifically marketed as prostate toys as I don't have much luck with them.

In my experience a good dildo can serve you well, coupled with a rhythmic thrusting technique. Preferably you want to go with a dildo that's on the thicker side, or which at least has quite a bulbous head. Anything with prominent ridges along the shaft can work exceptionally well too as each bump will stimulate the prostate as it passes over the surface of it. I tend to stick with dildos with a straight shaft, because as long as they're made from a material with some flex to it they'll bend around inside the body, first hitting the prostate then finding their own way deeper.

Curved dildos work well too, but you have to insert them the right way, which happens to be the opposite way to which you'd expect. Don't insert them so that the tip is angled up towards the prostate, have the tip aimed in the other direction, and that way you'll find that the curved back of the dildo will make constant contact with your prostate during every thrust and will feel really good.

If you want something that vibrates then you can't go wrong with the Lelo Billy, but it's a different sort of sensation to what you get from the manual stimulation of a dildo.

For reference a good curved dildo is the Tantus Adam: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19796

A good straight dildo would be the Tantus Duke: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28909

very good advice from post above.. even i did not know the best way to...insert a curved dildo .

will have to try it. . . ,., well, i will wen i get a curved dildo lol.

Might have to get a curved 1 now lol

go for it. u guys picked a strappon out yet?

She don't wanna try it just a toy or he fingers

hi my partner wants to try some thing bigger than my fingers but i cant seem to get him to relax any ideas???

wet holes wrote:

hi my partner wants to try some thing bigger than my fingers but i cant seem to get him to relax any ideas???

Get him to try on himself first. I don't use massive toys, but do go bigger than fingers and it's difficult to work out when to push and when to relax at first. I found this easier on my own at first.

and lube, lube, lube obviously

Sean88 wrote:

She don't wanna try it just a toy or he fingers

thats fair enuff.... toys n fingers to start anyway.. u never know, soon as she starts to hit the right stp with u then and sees u loving it, she might just love the idea of making u that happy that she will want more of a part in it and want to fuck ya brain out

StHubbins wrote:

wet holes wrote:

Get him to try on himself first. I don't use massive toys, but do go bigger than fingers and it's difficult to work out when to push and when to relax at first. I found this easier on my own at first.

and lube, lube, lube obviously

stop on advice. have u got a toy for him?. if not, pick1 frm this cool site,,,, lube and leave him alone for a bit. i relaxed wen i was on my own to start, stretched my self slowly and at myown pace. i can not take 5" curcum- dildo now..... needs a gental brake/stretch of my hole 1st but after 1 min....its a go :P.

wet holes wrote:

I find that a douche with lukewarm water can be a good way to relax the area. In the process of expelling the water the muscle will have to naturally relax to some degree, and provided he doesn't immediately clench it again afterwards it should be more ready to accept something being inserted.

It can be difficult to make the transition from a finger to toys because you can slip in a well-lubricated finger without the sphincter really needing to expand at all. Half the key to learning to "relax" is actually pushing outwards with the muscle. The secondary sphincter decides by itself whether it's going to be contracted or not, so if you can trick it into thinking that something is about to come out through it, and then you apply gentle pressure from the any direction you can coax it into opening up.

My tip would be firstly lots of lube; if you can squirt some up there with a lube syringe then even better. Try to get at least two fingers in there, then start swirling them around inside him, bend them a little and apply some pressue on the inside of the sphincter, spread them apart to gently separate the muscle. If you do it right, and he's concentrating on pushing out and trying to not clench the muscle, then you should feel the tightness in the sphinter give way and begin to feel relaxed and supple. At that point you can insert a third finger and then an appropriately-sized toy.

Don't be discouraged if it takes a while. There are other methods which involve a bit more brute force, but which could very well put him off the whole idea if he doesn't personally have the determination for that.