Anal masturbation questions

Can I ask what you’re using to masturbate with? A toy or fingers?

It shouldn’t hurt or feel painful. If it does then you’re going too fast, trying to insert something that is too large for you at the moment, you’re not relaxed enough or you’re not using enough lube.

I find fingers uncomfortable, my nails are scratchy and fingers are bony. I’d definitely invest in a silicone or small glass butt plug if you don’t have one.

If things are messy, you could try using a douche about an hour before playing so that you’re clean. Personally, I find douching uncomfortable and it upsets the balance of my body if you get what I mean. I find it better to make sure that I have a good diet so that things are regular and time anal sex so that it’s been at least an hour since i went to the toilet and i definitely feel empty. Trying to have anal sex / masturbation when things aren’t empty feels uncomfortable for me.

Make sure that you take things slowly and use plenty of lube.

2 Likes

Thank you for replying yes im using fingers at the moment and plenty of lube. Im not sure if im ready for anything thicker than a finger as i can hardly use 2.

1 Like

You need to read the LH anal advice pages and get yourself a couple of different size butt plugs :electric_plug:. These, along with plenty of lube, will help to stretch you enough to make it comfortable for the next step. Then you will soon be buying a suction cup dildo so that you can have the ride of your life.

3 Likes

Lots of beginners plugs are very small (like one finger). I can’t insert a finger comfortably but can happily play with toys of a fairly decent size now. I started with a tiny, cheap plug and worked up from that. I also enjoy using just the tip of a butt plug to tease the outside of my bum before pushing the tip in a little and repeating the process, pushing a little more in each time.

The only other thing i can think of that helps me is to push outwards (as though you’re trying to do a fart - sorry too much information! :sweat_smile:) That helps the muscles to relax and your bum to open to let something in. Sorry that’s not the best description and sounds a bit gross but there’s not a better way to put it!

Hopefully others will be along with more tips soon x

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply i will definitely look into getting some toys. I so badly want to experience climaxing this way. At the moment im finding it difficult to get anywhere near

2 Likes

It takes time; be patient, relax and don’t rush to insert larger things if you’re not ready. Good luck and have fun :+1:

1 Like

Would love to get some tips and techniques from anyone on how to give myself super anal orgasam

Go on Reddit forums such as prostateplay, a wealth of information on those around achieving prostate orgasms

1 Like

Taking your time is key. Also using plenty of lube too. I’ve been doing solo anal play for a while and I’m still searching for that anal orgasm.
I found that working up to the ‘bigger’ toys was the best way to do it rather than jumping head first into it.
Perhaps look at some butt plugs first or a small dildo. You’ll find something that works for you and you can grow from there.

Good luck with it all :smiling_face:

1 Like

Definitely can’t rush anything to do with Anal. Try taking a bath or a shower first as it will help you relax, if you’re having a shower you could even try inserting a toy while you’re in there.

1 Like

Cannot give any advice, bums are for 1 thing only in my eyes and definitely not for me. Sorry.

1 Like

With the pain it could be down to not using enough lube or needing a top up on it… and depending on the position you’re in can easily affect comfort levels. Also if you’re tense down there the muscles can sometimes cause a bit of discomfort.

With the mess side, I’d recommend trying out some anal douching with a cheap douche kit to start with to see how you get on :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely agree about taking your time and not rushing. And @Sehara’s tip about having a shower works for me - I sometimes insert a finger while I’m in there just to relax things a bit.

2 Likes

Much like you i started off with a curious finger. That escalated to 2 then 3 fingers. Then i bought a variety of beads, plugs, dildos and then a thrusting dildo. LOADS of lube is key and take your time plus make sure you relax. Trust me, once you start on this journey it becomes addictive but youll have stronger orgasms than ever before!

3 Likes

Anal is something which takes time and lots of experimenting. You learn your body, you learn the sensations that help you relax with practice and patience you can just slide things up there with no preparation just because you know how to relax your ass, for the messy part, it happens you could try douching an hour or so before you start but don’t do this all the time. Best advice is you know your body work around your bowel habits play after you go to the toilet. Also if you purchase a beginner butt plug I would advise silicone, also go for a plug with a t shaped base as this is less likely to get sucked inside and is a lot comfier to wear compared to a round base plug, especially with how small you will be starting. Metal plugs are more for show over long term wear and comfort so I would avoid these to start with. Use water based lube avoid numbing lubes and go for something thick like a fisting lube. A butt plug inserted before playing with fingers or toys for a period of time before play also gets things moving along so your less likely to make a mess when playing with fingers.

1 Like

Lots of good advice on here from everyone.

This is a really good thread to read if your looking to learn about P spot orgasms
Its really long but very worth reading as there is Tons of good tips, recommendations and advice on the thread .

Dont be afraid to add more lube part way through a session if you feel you need it. Highly recommend investing in a quality anal lube. If your using silicone toys, make sure its water based or a hybrid lube as oil and silicon lubes (though great for anal) dont combine well with silicone.

Highly recommend sliquid sassy or sliquid silk, both of which are excellent and i use regularly.

Its also worth having a go with different positions till you find some that work well for you. A few suggestions to get you started, though im sure you’ll find others.
-Laying On your back knees up.
-on your frount laying flat.
-on your side knees tucked up.
-on your knees on the bed, folded forward so your leaning on a surface.
-On all fours on the bed
-Folded over the edge of a bed or the arm of a chair (or other furniture of your choice)
-standing with your legs wide, leaning forward and bracing yourself against something with one hand.

Hopefully some of this is useful.
Anything anal though, you can never have enough lube. Going to the loo before playing is recommended (you can also douch, but personally i dont). If your worried about mess, laying on a towel is a good option.
Go slow, listen to your body and dont forget to breathe and relax whenever insertting or removing anything or if you feel yourself tensing up.

There are also a ton of good threads on the forum for anal so have a search (search bar is up the top right) and you should find a ton of info.

2 Likes

Try a classic medium plug, lube and relaxation and time, youll get there eventually taken me 20 years to get to 4" dia, yep that big, go slow have days off

Thus the glass or metal toys are great. I have used Mrs. Val’s beaded glass dildo on myself, but can’t really get it past the second “bead”. It feels like it’s going to wreck something even though they are the same size almost right to the handle.

I need more time alone in the house to warm up and practice. Maybe this summer when Mrs. Val and the kids are away on summer vacation.

My advise is start of with a smaller dildo with loads of baby oil or decent lube then once inserted smaller one use a bigger one goes in easier. Suction dildos are really good from love honey. I have just brought a vibrating dildo im waiting to use. Only ever cum from prostate about twice but its a amazing feeling!

Plenty of lube and small steps, if it hurts don’t do it, it’s all about the pleasure. Douching is great to keep things clean too.