Anal newbie!

So I have tried anal in the past with a couple of partners, but never really got on with it and didn't find it all that pleasurable of an experience to be honest.
Well I've decided I that I'd now like to have another go and this time I'll be going solo, so I can take all the time I need and hopefully find out what all the fuss is about!

I ordered these (along with a few non-anal related goodies) and they're due to arrive tomorrow :-)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16724

Little bit excited!

Great choices, just remember to take things extremely slowly, use lots of lube and stop immediately if anything hurts or is uncomfortable. Try to relax as much as you can. Hope you have fun :) x

I think the relaxing might be the hard part given my past experiences with it. I'm hoping that trying by myself and not being under any pressure will help *fingers crossed*

butterflybee wrote:

I think the relaxing might be the hard part given my past experiences with it. I'm hoping that trying by myself and not being under any pressure will help *fingers crossed*

I'm sure it will Hun. Just take your time, maybe have a bath first which will help relax you more before you start :) xx

I am relatively new to anal play and I find it most enjoyable when I am already seriously aroused and then it's a piece of cake ! ;)

What a great start I started with what you have ordered enjoy and lube for sure

I am a girl who has always said no to previous partners when they suggested anything anal. Honestly, the thought was terrifying and quite disturbing for me. This forum changed my outlook, and I made a decision to try things before writing them off. While I doubt I'll ever incorporate it into a sexual relationship it definitely adds something to solo fun.

Definitely take things slow with it and listen to your body. No pressure, no rush. I got the beginners kit which has that butt plug in it, an ideal first start. Make sure you use a decent lube (plenty of it!) and just have fun with it :)

I've had the same problem- terrible experiences with a partner.But when I tried playing myself,it worked perfectly and it was great.I think it has a lot to do with your mindset and how relaxed you are- and doing it yourself is like the most relaxing way to start.

the key is to take it slow, as others have suggested, plenty of lube.

the ex g/f loved it, but it took some months for her to be relaxed with it, there were numerous failed attempts, but one relaxed and ready it was a regular naughty experience ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Relaxation, time and trust is key. And as Tristan Taormino has put it: Too much lube is nearly enough

Thanks everyone :-)
I'm going to have a shower shortly, then settle down and see how I get on :-)

So I am very pleased with my purchases :-) they are just right for me at the moment, and I love the fact that they are quite soft and flexible; definitely makes things easier.
So all in all it was a much better experience than I've had in the past, it's an awful lot easier when there is no pressure to do anything from anyone but myself!