Anal play..getting to know your new sex organ

I'm about a month into getting back to anal play again after a long break. All my previous play has been as the male side of a hetrosexual couple, and I had a very adventurous wife. (who, sadly, died a few years ago, at a young age, from a brain tumor).

Having decided I could do lots of things solo I hadn't done before, I bought my fist but plugs and prostate massagers, and am steadily finding out things I din'T know.

So herewith a few thoughts, hey may have been said before, but I would like to take you along to what is going on in my head as I progress.

There is a lot of crap written along the lines of "the anus isn't designed for sex, but for other things."

The short answer to this is, that it is a serious sex organ (why else whould it be located next to your primary equipment), but your brain doesn't know it yet.

What happens when we start to involve out butts in sex is hte sexual parts of our brains light up and start taking notice. Even new brain cells grow to get involved with this new, vital information.

The rest is just practice and fun!

So..some comments about training your butt.

Someone once said of sex "never put anything where you wouldn't put your fingers"

Your fingers should be a vital part of your journey. For example:

You are lubing your "toy" and your (right) hand is covered with lube. Don't wash it off. Use it to "prime" your butt for this invasion. Get your crack good and wet, and stick one (or two, or three) fingers up you ass as far as they will go to spread some lubrication around.

This will also give you something else, a very good awarteness of the state of your rear end. When you have two fingers up your butt, you have the best "feedback loop" ever for what is happening.

You are in the most sensitive place in the operation. If something is wrong, your fingers will tell you. If it hurts, stop. Think about why and what is happening.

This also applies with a partner. Before you stick anything in their rear, including your dick, check them out with your fingers. If they aren't happy, stop! You will be thanked in the long run by having a scared and unenthusiastic partner.

Your butt will thank you too, as overstressing your anus, at the least will result in a break till everything gets better, if not real damage. The, anus, unliuke the vagina, is not a robust organ.

You have recruited it for new, fun adventures, but thereare strings attrached.

I will see if anyone c omments before posting again.

Cheers

John

The OH has refused any form of anal play on her, too many scary stories told by her friends. Any pro's to Anal sex would be nice to know for possible future convincing... (This be the downside to being very curious about these type of things. Want to try all the things)

However that being said theres no stopping trying it myself.

However where to start?

Detxam wrote:

The OH has refused any form of anal play on her, too many scary stories told by her friends. Any pro's to Anal sex would be nice to know for possible future convincing... (This be the downside to being very curious about these type of things. Want to try all the things)

However that being said theres no stopping trying it myself.

However where to start?

Don't start with anal sex, that's for sure! If your OH is scared of anal play she'll be terrified by the thought of anal sex at first.

Try introducing some lubed fingers to her bum first whilst you're rubbing her clitoris, or licking around her asshole. If that doesn't sound good why not invest in a small butt plug? Like this one - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 It's really small and non-intimidating. Have a go yourself first and reassure her that it feels amazing and is absolutely 100% safe because of the flared base. And remember the lube, or it might hurt and put her off for life!

I see, so that is where to start from thank you for the advice. This gives me plenty to think about. I shall update as progress is or isn't made =)

John04, forgot to mention that your advice is very well thought out, I love your first thread and I can see you being a good guide guru for us regulars here on LoveHoney. Thanks for the information and welcome! :)

^^

As the lady says, start nice and slow. Also don't be afraid to try plugs and dildos on one another. I once got fucked by a woman with a strap-on and really enjoyed it.

Fab first post welcome to LH x

Having attempted anal sex many years ago and finding it too painful we just gave up :/

However, now we've found LH, read all the advice on here about anal pleasure and bought some amazing toys there's no stopping us ;0)

It is taking it slowly, plenty of lube and building up to it; I can't get enough of my butt plugs...

Thanks for all the advice x

Well said John.