Anal play help

i have a question, for the first time on Thursday i decided to give it a go and inserted a finger i only got half way but since then my bum has been a bit achey, not painful! (and it wasn't painful when inserted or during either) it's just a annoying ache when i sit down lol. is this normal? ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Completely :) and nothing to worry about.

Lots and lots of lube, and patience, you need to be completely relaxed for itnto become pleasurable.

Sex Squid wrote:

Completely :) and nothing to worry about.

Lots and lots of lube, and patience, you need to be completely relaxed for itnto become pleasurable.

+1

Lots of gentle practice with lots of lube x

thanks for you replies.
i did use lots of lube, and as stated it didn't hurt at all during..
it is now, days after doing it that my bum is a little achey lol, beginning to get worried actually that it has been 4 days and is still quite achey.. |:

May be worth a trip to your GP if you're still aching. You could try sitting on an ice pack (or a bag of frozen peas). Make sure there is a layer of material between your skin and what ever you use. You may have bruised yourself a little and this should help x

It could be that your nail has possibly nicked something when you've put your finger up and that's why it's still a bit sore a few days later however if worried maybe worth a trip to the GP :)