Anal Sex for beginners, any advice?

Yeah, they help give you a heart attack so I hear...

me and my girlfrined have been taking about havin anal sex for a while but she didnt wnt to but then she agreed to but she found it sore and cant relax and keeps pushing me away just as i get it at least 1mm up.CAN ANY ONE GIVE ANY ADVICE OR HELP.

errrr - read the posts before yours perhaps?

Hi - I got your email address from the Orgasm Army. I found it extremely intersting as it seems we both are addicted to orgasms.
I find many sex toys a bit boring (apart from My New Rabbit) My Favourite is an Old Pifco Mains powered Electric Vibrator with variable intensity and several interchangable heads. The main head attachment is a rubber suction one and I use it with baby oil on my nipples. - When using my Vibrator I always shower first and then lie on my bed with a fan heater blowing hot air all over my body - the Hot air has a great stimulating effect on my body - I always feel that a Hot Body is a sexy body and the hotter it gets the more horny I get) I spend ages just vibrating my nipples, moving the suction heads around my erect volcanos until they are erect and bright red in colour - I could spend hours doing this but would prefer my boyfriend to do it - I can orgasm like this without touching my Honeypot, then I will change the head on my vibrator to a harder attachment and use it on my eagerly awaiting hot vagina (I love that word, it's so much better than Pussy) I turn the Hot air on between my legs and just lap up the hot air whilst sliding the head of my vibrator up an down my slippery lips, gently touching my little hot clitty, by this time my heart is beating like a drum and my breathing is even faster. I can start to feel that georgous tingling feeling starting deep inside my tummy, as I move the vibrator onto my swollen clitty - I start trembling all over as the exquisite sensations start to tingle again into such an intense beautiful feeling that I totally lose control and can't help myself moaning louder and louder as the sensations become totally unbearable, by now my fingers are inside my vagina with one hand and the vibrator is pressing down with the other hand. I find it hard to stop myself from screaming as the Devastating Sensations overwhelm my whole body & I lose conciousness for a few moments with divine pleasure............. Then I do it all over again 3-4 times a night. .................
Let me know how you experience your orgasms & let me see if I can identify myself with you.
Don't disappoint me please.......................Ann
(annsalamony@hotmail.com)

Hi - I got your email address from the Orgasm Army. I found it extremely intersting as it seems we both are addicted to orgasms.
I find many sex toys a bit boring (apart from My New Rabbit) My Favourite is an Old Pifco Mains powered Electric Vibrator with variable intensity and several interchangable heads. The main head attachment is a rubber suction one and I use it with baby oil on my nipples. - When using my Vibrator I always shower first and then lie on my bed with a fan heater blowing hot air all over my body - the Hot air has a great stimulating effect on my body - I always feel that a Hot Body is a sexy body and the hotter it gets the more horny I get) I spend ages just vibrating my nipples, moving the suction heads around my erect volcanos until they are erect and bright red in colour - I could spend hours doing this but would prefer my boyfriend to do it - I can orgasm like this without touching my Honeypot, then I will change the head on my vibrator to a harder attachment and use it on my eagerly awaiting hot vagina (I love that word, it's so much better than Pussy) I turn the Hot air on between my legs and just lap up the hot air whilst sliding the head of my vibrator up an down my slippery lips, gently touching my little hot clitty, by this time my heart is beating like a drum and my breathing is even faster. I can start to feel that georgous tingling feeling starting deep inside my tummy, as I move the vibrator onto my swollen clitty - I start trembling all over as the exquisite sensations start to tingle again into such an intense beautiful feeling that I totally lose control and can't help myself moaning louder and louder as the sensations become totally unbearable, by now my fingers are inside my vagina with one hand and the vibrator is pressing down with the other hand. I find it hard to stop myself from screaming as the Devastating Sensations overwhelm my whole body & I lose conciousness for a few moments with divine pleasure............. Then I do it all over again 3-4 times a night. .................
Let me know how you experience your orgasms & let me see if I can identify myself with you.
Don't disappoint me please.......................Ann
(annsalamony@hotmail.com)

SPAMTASTIC!!!

i love to have anal sex it feels sooo good i use astrglide for lube it is super slick and also use a anal plug to relax the anus before doing anal

Looks like someone doesn't undersstand how OA works...

Yep - but I think she's realised that now.

Getting back to anal sex... :-)

Everything you might want to know is here at Lovehoney - several pages of info and advice.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/buyersguide.cfm?article=38

Copious amounts of alchohol (Yes I mean wine and Dine her) that aught to relax her. Then maybe a romantic bedroom setting. "I know that may sound like a lot but how important is this to you???" To start you'll need a good lube, unless your using a fleshlight:- (which needs A WATER based lube), "always use an OIL based lube as water based quickly dries out" and that'll be the end of something great!!! Ok lot's of Oil based lube then; Start small, maybe a small anal wand, very small to get her used to being entered "where no man has gone before" then maybe a finger, then two and perhaps a small butt plug (if you buy a set, you can work up in size), then of course that horses pecker of yours. (Don't forget to stimulate her clitoris while probing, to relax her and of course associate pleasure)!!!

I would say 85% of your problem is mental as your girlfriend will be feeling uncomfortable, as she will be tense and apprehensive, expecting a great amount of pain any second, wouldn't you? Try different positions and ask her what she finds comfortable.

If all that Fails, the best way for your partner to feel relaxed is if she is in control, so give her the wand or Ask her to use her finger (cheaper) and you will see much quicker results, plus this will leave your hands free to pleasure yourself while having an incredible view!!!! Lucky Git, Good Luck, Mark.

P.S. Let me know if this was useful or whether you even read it at: md.harper@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Italiangirl, its does hurt at first your friends either have big arses or have a wicked sense of humour.
You need to de-sensitize the area, what you feel is an intense burning, stinging feeling and you want to stop that as would your boyfriend if you put nettles round his todger and then the hot tap.
Firstly before you go on: He needs to understand your predicament and be worth it, if so:-
What you'll need; (I sound like Blue Peter)

One Egg Box,
A Smartie Tube,
Sorry where was I, oh yes:-

Use "as much as you need" OIL based lube and your own finger (you choose which one, not your Thumb)

1) Apply OIL based lube first to your anal area, then chosen finger,

2) Gently press on your anus, just to enter (about finger nail depth) and out again, repeat several times until it becomes more comfortable them gradually go in further.

When you encounter that burning sting, just stop inside and hold for a minute until burning stops, it will stop it only lasts for a short period, then you can go on or gently pull out, don't forget to top up Lube!!!
When you feel up to it work up to two fingers etc........

I hope this is useful, if so please let me know at: md.harper@hotmail.co.uk

Then I can try this technique on my partner! He he, only joking. Take care, Mark.

Harper, you're talking out of your fundament. You should NOT be numbing the area. This is how real damage can get done. Pleasure comes from sensation, not from shutting down your body's responses.

I'd also question the use of oil-based lube; it's hard to wash from the body and can help harbour bacteria/upset your body's natural flora. Oil will also destroy condoms, which are usually a good idea to use during anal.

Silicone-based lube has that oily consistency and will not destroy condoms. I'd personally not be that keen on getting liquid silicone inside me, but lots of people do love it.

Italian girl: maybe this really isn't for you? You've got to want to do it for your own pleasure. It sounds like you're not really enjoying this much, despite your best efforts.

I said de-sensitise not numb, Pain is no fun at all especially if your not in control of that pain ie: boyfriend on your back.

She wants to feel every stroke and she will but first she must de-sensitise the area enough to be enable her partner to enter her without her being in pain, THROUGH GENTLE AND GRADUAL PENETRATION not through any numbing product.

I've never tried silicone based lube, I use water based because I have to, but given the choice prefer oil based as it lasts longer. True it is harder to wash from your body, but by no means hard.

I agree this would be a better lubricant by the sound of it.
Being condom friendly is not something I've had to think about as I have been with my partner for 8 and a half years and don't use them.
Nice baps, Mark.

Queen Mab is right - and the de-sensitising versus numbing argument is just semantics, they amount to exactly the same thing.

Here's the bottom line (excuse the pun) If you have ANY need to reduce the natural sensation of your ass because of pain then YOU'RE DOING DAMAGE. Most peoples asses can't hold a conversation with you - pain is its only way of saying STOP. Pain simply means you are not relaxing and taking long enough to allow your ass to relaxe NATURALLY. And yes, that might mean two or three hours. Or longer.

Alternatively, ignore this advice if you want - makes no odds to me. I bet there are plenty of proctologists who'd welcome the chance of some overtime. Personally though I like to avoid any chance of a torn sphincter, anal fissures or piles.

Do like Queen Mab says - keep it natural.

i'm new here so go easy with me ;)

Basically, i'm a first timer (ok, except prostate stimulation) when it comes to anal. I guess it's just curiousity and a "new thing" for me (being a guy (not sure whether i'm straight or bicurious or even bisexual, confused about it if you know what i mean), it's kinda not something i talk about in real life and not very often online. ATM, i'm not even completely comfortable talking about it now but i'd rather get it out and "introduce" myself).

As of yet, i haven't bought any anal sex toys. But i think i may be able to handle something a little larger than one of the starter ones (i'm not adventurous in much but this is something i am 'enthusiastic' about). However, i'm not sure what lube would be best. I know a water based one would be best for my body. I've tried the WET Original with both my Fleshlight and the prostate stimulation and it seemed to work fine. After reading this thread, i'm probably not gonna use an oil based lube for 2 reasons:

1) i wanna keep my body healthy
2) it's not gonna like the toy i have "chosen" (maybe not final choice though)

Like i said, it is my first time trying anal penetration with anything other than my finger, and as such, for the first few times at least, i plan on using condoms. Just makes it easier to clean.

I'd picked out this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8582

Yes, that may not be the best choice for a beginner, but like i said, i think i can handle something that little bit bigger, if i go easy to start with.

So, any advice for the new guy?

Maybe you should go for a set which offers varied sizes or shapes, like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3539 so you can see which suits you best.

I have also heard great reports about the Tantus Pro Touch, which is angled for prostate stimulation, AND has a bullet vibe to go in the base, for wire-free vibes: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=955
And it's made from fabulous, sterilisable silicone.

You could also consider something like a beaded anal vibe like the fabulous Anovibe: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=291
the beads provide lots of fabulous sensation, and as they are graduated in size, you can start small and work your way up.

I reckon Wet Original should be fine for anal, if you like it. My fave anal lube is Maximus: thick and gel-like consistency but not runny.

As for your sexuality...anal pleasure is a unisex thing: we all have an arse! Whether or not you find it an erogenous zone is just an individual thing, and is completely unrelated to your sexual orientation. However, lots of men do find it hard to admit to enjoying this type of stimulation, so well done in coming out and talking about it...! Incidentally there is a brilliant book out called the Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Men, which you really should invest in. It will take you from basic anatomy to fisting with everything inbetween, and is aimed at all men, regardless of sexual orientation.

(http://www.sh-womenstore.com/catalog/Erotic+Books%2C+Films+%252526+CD%27s/Ultimate+Guide+to+Anal+Sex+For+Men.html)

Or you could buy this book, which is excellent:

Masterclass: Anal Sex by Charlotte Webb. Pub EPS
Lots of detailed text and hot pictures!

There was talk a while ago of Lovehoney stocking it, but I don't know if that's come to anything yet or not.

I'm a little bit new to anal sex, we used Anal eaze and it desensertises the entrance so its not painfull and doesnt burn at all... I wont have anal without it..... I reviewed it, its that good!! this is the link but im not very good at getting thesethings right :P take a look at this .. http://www.orgasmarmy.com/lubes/anal-eaze-anal-desensitising-cream-14ml/reviews.aspx

The burning sensation is down to nerves I believe as it used to happen to me, I also tried many lubes and desensatizing products but found no joy. But I did discover if you get really wound up sexually by which I mean your clit getting teased to the point where your heads not on this earth with excstacy and your partner takes you analy then it really is a pleasure