anal sex help

hi everyone. my partner and i have recently started anal play, i can get one finger in but what is the best way to get all the way up to putting my penis inside? is there any toys that would be the best to help
thanks

Best way is to start slow and work your way up, second is plenty of lube, it may take time for the area to accomodate you so try not to be disappointed if it doesn't work first time. Toy wise why not start with butt plugs, probes or anal vibrators gradually increasing them in size. Remember the 2 most important things though.

1. Slowly

2. Lube Lube and more Lube

Hi villagecpl, have a read through this recent thread. There is some very good advice on there that I think may be useful to you :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/937822-argh-anal-is-annoying-advice-please/

hahaha thanks man! lube, lube and more lube is always a good thing to go by. how long does it take to get my first toy to test? i have submitted a toy tester wishlist

Buy some toys, write good reviews, be active on the forum and you MAY be lucky enough to be sent a tester. It's a priviledge :)

i write the reviews for everything i buy :D i know its a privledge but do many people actually get them?

delilahxx wrote:

Buy some toys, write good reviews, be active on the forum and you MAY be lucky enough to be sent a tester. It's a priviledge :)

Agreed+1

Bit of advice, you have only just started posting. There are 1000's that expect to test stuff from lovehoney. Thing they have in common is participation, a purchase history, informative reviews(not just a few words) but most of all patience. Enjoy the forum!

Some more advice...

Your Sex Toys Tester wishlist continas items that are NOT on the tester list available for testing...

you need to update this to make it relevant to what is available to test.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

Oops just noticed I misspelt privilege

Also your reviews need to be a decent length, between 4 and 10 paragraphs, with good spelling and grammar.