anal stuff

i am male and i want to experence an orgasm but by means of not useing a dildo or butt plug could anyone think of anyother household items that could be use instead?

A banana :O or maybe a cucumba (warm it up first in some warm water)... the bar that holds the kitchen roll up or maybe ur partners fingers...
I cant belive no one has replyed to this I hope you wasnt holding your breath waiting for an answer!!
Hope this helps!!!

Put a carrot or banana in a condom

Manuker,

Get yer arse down to Tescos and seek out a pretty Butternut Squash !! nuff said.

Tallboy

anything which has enough length to hit the spot but enough of a handle to grip whilst using it!

u can use cutlery like a spoon handle or toothbrush to get you started and if u enjoy it and want to go a little more crazy use a small deodrant can.

just dont rush and use lube! if u cant get lubricant use an alternative like sensitive soap whilst your in the shower or anything soapy which doesnt say "not for internal use"

Vacuum Cleaner engine, plastic bottle (well lubed obviously), blood plasma stand and an arrangement of nipple bars and rods- and hey ho Bob's your uncle, just in case you haven't caught on yet l do have a video of the same somewhere, he comes gallons !!! well slight hyperbole.......

B and Q having a sale at the moment!!

Tallboy

PS Let us know how it goes, and which hospital you end up in. xx

tallboy247 wrote:

Vacuum Cleaner engine, plastic bottle (well lubed obviously), blood plasma stand and an arrangement of nipple bars and rods- and hey ho Bob's your uncle, just in case you haven't caught on yet l do have a video of the same somewhere, he comes gallons !!! well slight hyperbole.......

B and Q having a sale at the moment!!

Tallboy

PS Let us know how it goes, and which hospital you end up in. xx

And A&E on speed dial if you're using the above.

A vacum cleaner eh? Have seen women using that to orgasm but not up the butt for men, yeah let us know how it goes.

Why not one of those Tyson things with the ball on the front for easy maneuvering?

Breasts to die for there pinkbeach !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tallboy

Thanks tallboy, as requested by you!!

Don't do signed pictures l take it !!! they are magnificent.

Tallboy mezmerised !!!

pinkbeach wrote:

Thanks tallboy, as requested by you!!

They really are yummy... lucky girl :(

They are still magnifique !!!!!!!!!!!

Don't go !!!!!!

Tallboy

wow! pretty speechless here! x