Me and my boyfriend have been together for 7 months and have been having sex for about 5 of those, we're quite adveturious and we want to try anal, but we have so many problems finding helpful information and actually some helpful health advice. We are aware that latex condoms can rot the rectum, that you have you douche and that you should relax the anus by slowly and gently easing the anus to be able take the width of the cock. Yet there are certain things we aren't sure about, and my boyfriend wants to make sure my health is top with the fact I suffer from IBS. So..
- When 'cleaning out your bowls' does that mean your whole system, or just your rectum? And is there any gentle and comfortable way to clear your whole bowl without using destressing measures, such as laxitives?
- When douching, do you use any certain water... cold, warm, boiled and left to cool or soapy water (made up of a pH natural soap)?
- Does using vinyl gloves to ease the anus cause any health risks?
- Even if you clean yourself out, rectum or full bowl, can you still shit yourself?
- Are non-latex condoms and anal lube A LOT LOT BETTER to use than latex condoms and normal lubes or is there not much difference?
Erm, can't remember if there's anything else, so ye, any body who's tried it or experianced, will you help some newbies out? Also, anything else that you think would be helpful to know, we'd be glad for the advice, as well as any anal toys or relaxences etc that you think would help or make it even more pleasureable.
Thank you :) x
Reading your post just re-affirms there is so much uneccessary mystery and misunderstanding written about A. Your post, if you don't mind me saying, reads like a medical opperation and not the fantastic sexual experience it can be. So rather than answering your questions directly, let me respond with a few observations you are free to take or leave and I will take no offence either way:
1. It is perfectly ok for women to enjoy A. My observation is more women shy away from it becuse they are ashamed they will enjoy it rather than it will be painful or messy which become irrelevant if approached correctly
2. Preparation is every thing. Your A is basically a muscle, a muscle you are going to stretch. In that sense it is no different to any other. You wouldn't expect to be able to do the splits straight off (well maybe you could but that would be unusual). So why expect to be any different with A? So I suggest you and your partner invest in the following:
- A specialist anal desentivser (this is not a magic wand but it helps)
- Specialist Anal Lube (we use Tracey Cox)
- Butt Plugs or a specialist A Dildo (not romantic I know, but you'll thank me for it)
3. Great A is a long game. Working yourself up to the first time and then every individual time thereafter. There are no short cuts to pleasure on this one, but the investment is worth it! So I suggest you and your partner start slowly. Guys aren't naturally good at this, especially when turned on...but make him wait until you are ready. Apply the sedative cream and then just work at strecthing your A with fingers, then a small Butt Plug and always plenty of lube - you can never have too much although keep a roll of Kitchen towel handy just to keep it all under control.
4. So eventually you'll come to your first true time. Before you do it make sure you are really well lubed and stretched, but the real thing is different. Again the typical guy thinks it is just the same as vaginal and he can pump away for whatever. No, no and thrice no. You need to inset slowly and then find the right pace for you. If your partner fancies themselves as a Sex God, and let's face it most men do, they will be smart enough (even men are capable of it) to go with you on this one. If they don't it is a big fat Gypsy no
5. Ok so 4 has all sorts or permatations and so forth. Once you have got so far then you can really learn to enjoy it. Treats are ahead of you like working a V or D while you take A. We are all unique so I can't tell you what will work for you other than back to the basic that prep and time will yield long term results
6. Finally on health and douching. I've never found any need other than to shower and wash carefully in certain parts. However, I can also understand the attraction of douching, especially if rimming is involved. So again, you will know yourself. I would also strongly suggest you and your partner use condoms and strict A and V speeration before you contemplate bare back.
Best of fun babe