Anal toy recommendations

Looking for recommendations for anal toys with lots of girth but not very long.

2 Likes

What do you think of these:

This 2nd one you can inflate once you already have it in.

2 Likes

Good choice @Cupc8kes? Can’t see why not as I’m sure your ass is well trained enough or your well in to training your ass. There is a great feeling of achievement when you get a big plug in! On the inflatable one remember to deflate it before pulling it out! I forgot one and it did give a surprising amount of pleasure but I knew it!! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: X

1 Like

@Yes_man definitely not for me - it was suggestions for the original poster.

I have only recently started to like things in my ass - I haven’t quite reached this stage yet :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And… Ouch!!!

1 Like

Yeah @Cupc8kes realised that after I posted! :crazy_face:

But once you start it gets strangely addictive and you can end up wanting more and bigger believe me! :kissing_heart:

And it was a very pleasurable ouch!! :smirk:

2 Likes

@Yes_man I haven’t discovered how brave I am yet :sweat_smile:
So much fun trying though :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Bum fun isn’t my forte, but some people have mentioned using the bigger handle end of a glass dildo (eg the LH Beaded Glass Dildo). All the girth, but none of the length. :+1:

And, just to add, you don’t need to use the whole length of a dildo. So as long as you like the tip girth any dildo will do. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Cupc8kes oh a lot of fun and guarantee it will always leaves you wanting more and bigger!! XxX

2 Likes

I can guarantee you will like this one, is almost 3 inches wide:

Doc Johnson American Bombshell Ultra Girthy Butt Plug 5 inch

I also have it and the stretch and fullness it provides is the best. Even with the quite wide neck it stays put quite well. By far the best plug I have and if you want to go wider there is even a bigger version of the same plug(but that one is quite long)
There is also another brand that produces almost the same plug but shorter than the large one but just as wide.

2 Likes

I’m not sure quite how girthy you’re looking for but I enjoy using large anal beads but only use the first one. They give a wonderful popping sensation without the length

1 Like

Thanks looks good might have to this one a try.

1 Like

Holy moly :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They’re out there if you Google them, I had one that was heart shaped in red, that was quite a stretch(then)

1 Like

Some of lovehoney’s realistic dildos are short with a wide girth or even anal plugs too

1 Like

I saw someone use the large end of a wine bottle, not that I would recommend it!

There are fisting anal dildos on the site, you don’t have to use the whole length.

1 Like

Took your advice and ordered and can’t stop using this, makes me want bigger.

1 Like

Nice, that is also I my go to buttplug this moment. The stretch and fullness is out of this world right ?

I am thinking of buying it’s bigger bother, but the only downside is that it is quite long. I have another brand that makes the same design plug but only larger in diameter (3,25 inch)

1 Like

The colt XL butt plug is great, very stubby and 9.5 inch girth. Or the colt locker inflatable range, however they are quite lengthy

1 Like