Another glitch?

I can't sign in, when I can I get signed out very quickly, and I can't submit reviews.

So annoying! Anyone else having problems? Couple of days now...

Can I email requested reviews instead?

I've been signed in for most of the day with no issues? Though if you copy your post/review before submitting then you can quickly paste it and post it if it kicks you out and you have to sign in again. If it's the 'content blocked' screen you're getting when you try and submit a review I find swopping out the ( ) brackets for { } ones seems to work (though I also email Brenna to let her know that's what I've done so she can swop them back on her end). 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1764044-lovehoney-glitches-2019/page-6/ 😉

I should also have said that clearing your cookies, etc can help with the log-in/log-out thing too. 👍

Thank you, Ian Chimp - problem was mostly yesterday and this evening, but no sooner had I posted this complaint then it seemed to be fixed and I could submit my review after about 5 attempts. I always write reviews in Word for easy editing then copy and paste, and copy forum messages before posting, so nothing is lost.

It wasn't a 'content blocked' message - just 'we are experiencing problems with our website, please try later'.

My hyper-vigilant phone company wont let me access the website at all: If I try to open a Lovehoney email I get a message saying 'Adult content: RETURN TO SAFETY', which is both annoying and hilarious.

Ah well, at least you got it to work. 🙂👍

I think Leanne has mentioned previously that some formatting in Word can break the review portal as it's incompatible. I'm not sure exactly what though?

Ian Chimp wrote:

Ah well, at least you got it to work. 🙂👍

I think Leanne has mentioned previously that some formatting in Word can break the review portal as it's incompatible. I'm not sure exactly what though?

Well, live and learn - I'll stick to simple text and always remember to RETURN TO SAFETY. Don't want my innocent mind to be sullied...

MsR wrote:

My hyper-vigilant phone company wont let me access the website at all: If I try to open a Lovehoney email I get a message saying 'Adult content: RETURN TO SAFETY', which is both annoying and hilarious.

Haha, that's hilarious! Happy you can now sign in and post reviews. =)