Another newbie

Hi all - not really sure what I’m looking for here.

Entering my 40s this summer. I’m straight and have a very high sex drive, love erotica and women in beautiful lingerie. But… I also have a softer feminine side that I love to indulge through crossdressing.

Currently learning to be a single parent, but finding silver linings to my situation. One part of that has led me to buy my own toys and explore my kinks. My eyes have certainly been opened by the new ways to pleasure myself already.

From my brief time on the forums, I’m finding it educational, but also very arousing… love hearing other people’s ideas!

11 Likes

Hello @MySecretDesires and welcome to the forum! There’s definitely lots of topics here that might interest you! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @MySecretDesires :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum. Hope the threads give you lots of nice ideas to try.

1 Like

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

I’m actually curious to ask, when did you start crossdressing? Do you have any shops that you would recommend? :grinning:

1 Like

When did I start…?

Like so many others, when I was a lot younger. I used to borrow my older step-sister’s things.

I told her about this side of me a couple of years ago and felt it best to admit that and apologise!
She’s been so supportive.

5 Likes

Ahh amazing! I love that you admitted this to her years later hahaha! :joy: Thar’s really nice to hear that she’s been supportive!

1 Like

Recommended shops? I bought my boobs from an online store but have asked if Lovehoney will stock a few more things for people like me.

Lingerie… M&S do some great everyday lingerie, but the sexy stuff here is much more what I’d rather wear to bed.

Dresses… TKMaxx and Facebook marketplace

Heels/Boots… Next and Facebook marketplace

3 Likes

Hi @MySecretDesires :smiley: welcome to the forum! :wave:

1 Like

Amazing! Wow! :slight_smile: Which online store did you buy your boobs from? I’ve noticed that too about Lovehoney not having any! Fantastic, that is really useful to know! I’m excited to see what you contribute to the forum now that you’ve joined :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, is that you in the cover photo for your profile?!?

1 Like

A place called edited by mod

I love them… particularly having slept in some nice lingerie. I can’t do it very often as privacy is an issue, but it feels great at bedtime and then when I first wake up too!

2 Likes

Hey @MySecretDesires, welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Yes… that one and the one on my profile are both me, but I think I’ll probably change them as I plan to write some reviews on here and also be quite open with people about what’s on my head. Not sure I want to do that if there’s a chance people will recognise me?

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Lovely to hear your story. I myself love my heels and stockings but have no desire to wear any other female clothes or breast plate, when people say “oh you mean cross dressing” I say no, because I think that’s different entirely but I’m looking forward to learning more about your journey.

1 Like

Thanks Andy… there’s two parts to it for me. The dressing up fully is relatively new. Dressing up in lingerie to indulge my sexual urge is a different part of it. I’ve had many many occasions where I’ve dressed up just to take pictures, admire myself in the mirror and then see where that leads me.

3 Likes

Glad you are here @MySecretDesires Welcome.

1 Like

Amazing! I’ve just looked them up and they look like a fantastic shop! :slight_smile:

1 Like