Anticipation of sex.

Does any one else revel in this? I know it's the actual act that we all long for and when we are indulging its amazing and it goes by to fast. We have stumbled on to something very special in the build up. The joining of minds in what we now consider foreplay. Even though we are very happily married , with a hectic life's it's become very difficult to plan in a love session in the week. Coupled with me being an early bird and my wife being a night owl.

So we have got into a bit of a nice rut. I need to be in bed by 10 really for work. So for us Friday night is a wonderful night. We have developed this little edging scenario and I am finding it ever increasingly horny. We have talked it over, having got a much higher sex drive than my Wife she told me and helped me understand that little and often wasn't anywhere as good less often but fantastic.

Sunday evening we will say only 5 days till next week end. Through the early part of the week we may start to talk about last weekend what we enjoyed and what we would like try next. By Wednesday we are starting to sext each other at work. By Friday I am Horny as hell. My wife knows this and verbal a written edging is awesome. The throbbing inside which I have come to assume is my prostate because if I do a pc clench it feels even better. If I do this to many times I actually start to leak pre come. When I talk to my wife or txt her she says she is the same on a Friday she has to wear a panty liner for fear of damp spots coming through.

All of this I find just exquisite. The knowledge that it is being done deliberately for each other's excitement. Because we have spent all this time building the sexual tension when we are finally together we carry it on and try to prolong our lovemaking. It might be an age thing we don't want the wham bam of a quickly any more. The level of arousal is such that the smallest movement feels wonderful. I do find that with all this anticipation the final orgasm is almost double a normal one in volume and number of contractions. It also seems more of an all over body thing a bit like how women describe their big ones. It's possible to sit in the pre orgasmic plateau for a lot longer too. I think from my readings we are close to some sort of tantric experience.

Any way as usual GG rambles on. How much do you enjoy the anticipation and do you do any think to heighten it?

I agree, I'm traveling a lot for work lately and am from home for extended periods of time. When it's getting near the time for me to return, we start setting each other and the anticipation is unbearable at times. I hate being away from home but it has rejuvenated our sex life. We are like a couple of teenagers.

Oh yeah... I'm long-distance with my OH, we start winding each other up days in advance with saucy texts and naughty pictures!

It is fab, the edging of what is too come the dirty thoughts told to each other to tease and make him go stir crazy with what I want is so much fun . You can't beat it hightens everything

Sexting someone can be a huge turn on I have discovered.... You almost clock watch for a new response... Makes you jump when the phone buzzes a new message in.... The suspense you can build that way is almost as intoxicating as the real thing....
Sexting was not around in my previous single life... Damned wish it was as it is solo much fun😉😂

Ron Burgundy wrote:

I agree, I'm traveling a lot for work lately and am from home for extended periods of time. When it's getting near the time for me to return, we start setting each other and the anticipation is unbearable at times. I hate being away from home but it has rejuvenated our sex life. We are like a couple of teenagers.

Setting is this some sort of jelly kink you have mastered Ron? What flavour is best I bet it's strawberry , please tell me it's strawberry?

Ha ha. Yes, we have a jelly fetish. My wife covers me from head to toe in strawberry jelly mix and leaves me to set overnight. We can both hardly wait for the following morning, although it can be an effort for me to stand in one position for 8 hours and I have been known to collapse from exhaustion. We have mad passionate sex and then my wife freaks out when she realises the house is destroyed in jelly.

Either that or I wasn't paying attention to my original post.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Ha ha. Yes, we have a jelly fetish. My wife covers me from head to toe in strawberry jelly mix and leaves me to set overnight. We can both hardly wait for the following morning, although it can be an effort for me to stand in one position for 8 hours and I have been known to collapse from exhaustion. We have mad passionate sex and then my wife freaks out when she realises the house is destroyed in jelly.

Either that or I wasn't paying attention to my original post.

Brilliant Ron. Thanks for making it strawberry.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I think the anticipation can either be good or bad depending on who your with and your relationship,

I, e ihad a bf that used to b so lets say predictable... I got bored I new what was coming n that he wasnt that good at it so it was horrible... never the less we bever last or went the full monty...

Now after good few relationship I no it can b good too ..

I hated sex with the ex no fun just thought Oh God do we have too, luckily as the years went by I told more and more see to yoursel, today though as pleasure is solo I still have the build up, new dvd to watch and drool over, sexy stories don't half get me going, new pics as well Oh August I'll be a orgasmic ball from start to finish..As for that first episode Oh good grief talk about explode.