anticipation time

The husband has landed at the airport after 2 weeks working abroad, ive been busy all day preparing my bod, our staircase is covered in rose petals with a pair of crotchless knickers on the floor at the top, im on the bed wearing his workshirt and a tie and a lace thong and stillettos with my hair tied up,, the room is covered in candles, we have champagne, chocolates, jellies and a bunch of roses on one nightstand and on the other a selection of toys and lubes, i have an hour to wait, would everybody please please pray for me that the baby doesnt wake up!!!! :-)

Sounds fab Little Sea! Good luck! I hope the baby doesn't wake up for you! Enjoy your night. x

Littlesea, I hope it has all gone well for you. What man wouldn't love to come home to that. All the prep and thought plus a wonderful sexy woman waiting after all that effort and a baby to carefree. I hope you had a fantastic home coming.

The baby did wake up just as he was pulling up in the car but went back over Frozen Angel x

Thanku Gentle Giant, we had an amazing night, it was very short lived though :-(

He's not been near me since, he was tired so I left it and tried monday, tried tuesday, outright asked on wednesday and he said he was sorry but he was tired, we were in bed at the time I felt very rejected after the effort ide put in at the weekend, he then put question of sport on???? He promised tomorrow he would make the effort, but tonight I suggested going up early twice and he put some cop programme on, ive asked him outright why hes avoiding having sex with me he said hes not he

Just never thought of it and had forgot, I was upset and couldnt get to sleep till after 2am lastnight, weve had a row over it tonight, im currently on the sofa broken hearted, im so confused about his lack of want for me after being away from home for 2 weeks, its made me want him more, im starting to think our marriage could be over, my lovehoney journey has come to a very sharp holt, I purchased 3 orders last week, hes not even looked to see whats in the box he just knows what we used on friday

little sea wrote:

Thanku Gentle Giant, we had an amazing night, it was very short lived though :-(

He's not been near me since, he was tired so I left it and tried monday, tried tuesday, outright asked on wednesday and he said he was sorry but he was tired, we were in bed at the time I felt very rejected after the effort ide put in at the weekend, he then put question of sport on???? He promised tomorrow he would make the effort, but tonight I suggested going up early twice and he put some cop programme on, ive asked him outright why hes avoiding having sex with me he said hes not he

Just never thought of it and had forgot, I was upset and couldnt get to sleep till after 2am lastnight, weve had a row over it tonight, im currently on the sofa broken hearted, im so confused about his lack of want for me after being away from home for 2 weeks, its made me want him more, im starting to think our marriage could be over, my lovehoney journey has come to a very sharp holt, I purchased 3 orders last week, hes not even looked to see whats in the box he just knows what we used on friday

So sorry to hear this LS, we are here for the good times as well as the bad. Feeling rejected is just the worst.

Things to look at. Is your sex drive usually higher than his? Stress is his job stressing him put at the moment. I am suffering with this at the moment. I'm fortunate as we able to use our lovemaking to help destress and get a good night's sleep usually.

Uve heard it all be LS you have to communicate . If you can't talk to him properly about how he has made you feel then write him a letter. I have to say all the effort you put in was wonderful so should of given you a good few days of passion. Don't wait use how you are feeling to spur you on. Chin up.

He could be mentally tired. Personally I can take a few days before I readjust.

Like GG says, stress of the job? could something have happened with work while he was away that wasn't good news and it's on his mind and he's not able to commit his mind to you for sex, but watching mind numbing TV helps him shut off.

Sex is one of those things that can help most moods after an orgasm, but getting the mind right to enjoy it and have an orgasm can be very hard if your mind isn't able to switch off from.

You could try GG's advice of a letter if he's hard to talk to right now.

If he's not spoken about his work very much it could be that there is something that happened that wasn't good.

Wow that's awful littlesea, he's just got back from work, he should be relieved, maybe on the first night he would've been tired but all that effort you put in should have blown that away. If he was tired he'd have had an early night. And I'd expect after being apart for the weeks you'd both be gagging for it. I'm sorry I have no answers, I think you need to talk to him about his business trip, sounds like something happened that really bothered him.

good luck x

Men don't think like we do.
Maybe he's genuinely tired and stressed and mentally exhausted.

Sorry to hear this. It could be a number of things, stress with his job, worried about waking your baby, tiredness etc. You really need to talk to him, communication is so important, and it is the only way you will find out what is going on with him at the moment. As GG said, if you find it hard to talk, then write him a letter, either way you have to communicate. I hope everything works out for you both xx