Anul Horror stories

I don't like to use mangoes for that. Or papayas. Getting them in tends to bruise them a bit, which spoils them for consumption afterwards ...

As someone who is dealing with pain and various infection related problems (see my post "plug tore sphincter?") I'd say don't use produce for sex objects unless you're 100% sure that it is washed and clean of any bacteria that could be lingering.. Don't just buy some banana or cucumber from the store and go home and insert where the sun doesn't shine.. You could be inviting permanent bacterial problems for yourself..

I think I'm probably more careful about washing things intended for anal insertion than I am about washing vegetables for nutrition!
BT's right about the danger posed by bacteria on fruit and veg. There's also the problem of the chemicals used for weedkilling, pest control and preservation. Yes, carefully wash everything before and after use. Frankly, I think that applies to purpose-made anal/vaginal toys too.
I'd not consume any veg or fruit that's been pre-consumed at the egress point (er, if you see what I mean) unless [a] it had emerged visibly clean, [b] I had then washed it thoroughly, and [c] it had to be peeled before being cooked/eaten.
For me, I admit there's a sort of perverse thrill associated with eating such items, comparable perhaps to that of consuming one's own cum after masturbation (a fetish which, funnily enough, I don't tend to indulge!)
Isn't it true that the stomach juices normally destroy a high proportion of any bacteria that enter the system via the mouth?

Well I've read that unless you're ill then there's no danger in eating your own shite. The reason being that all the bacteria is already in your guts.

But don't eat other peoples poo. They have different bacteria in their guts and so in their poo.

No no no no no no! (and also - EEEEURRRRGH!)

YOUR gut contains e-coli. It's fine if it stays in your lower intestine. It can kill if it gets into your stomach. Or your blood.
That's why it's important to wash your hands after going to the bathroom, not to mention disgusting if you don't.

Er, perhaps I don't belong here?

I wasn't saying I tuck into a turd burger now and again. I do wash my hands and whatnot.
Evidently my source was wrong.

All this talk of fruit and veg, not one to undermine the national strategy of get your 5 portions a day, but do campers please avoid mangoes cos they don't ha.

Tallboy

No horror stories to report here either! I guess....if you dont make sure you've cleaned thoroughly and deep....it could be messy!

None here either - the whole loss of elasticity thing's a total myth (or, at least, it's never affected my wife or any of the gay men we've ever known). The wife used to be petrified of it, and now I think she actually prefers it to normal sex...

(Side note- anyone know why Greebo was suspended?)

Oh dear god I can never look a mango in the eye again. And the image of turd burgers will keep me laughing for a while...

<quote>I guess....if you dont make sure you've cleaned thoroughly and deep....it could be messy!</quote>

(I have no clue if the html will work lol)

I've never had a problem with not being cleaned out as it were. Except the need to desposit my own burger at the poolside afterwards...

yeah i wondering why greebo was suspened as well ?

HAHA yes that did need to be mentioned......and i Quote
DO NOT TRY IT IF YOU CANT SPELL IT!

GrayMatter wrote:

Well I've read that unless you're ill then there's no danger in eating your own shite. The reason being that all the bacteria is already in your guts.

But don't eat other peoples poo. They have different bacteria in their guts and so in their poo.

Man! YOU DONT EAT POO! DOO DOO IS GROSS MAN!

Mini-salad wrote:

i'm dyslexic, External Media and there's no edit button..

studley wrote:

Mini-salad wrote:

i'm dyslexic, External Media and there's no edit button..

it wasn't aimed at you im dyslexic too