Any advice for a DP virgin?

Hi guys and gals,

I love the idea of double penetration, and since I am currently riding solo, planned to try with a vibe and a plug - do you have any handy hints/tips to make the experience more enjoyable or safer? I've heard it's quite easy to lacerate the vaginal-anal wall, so I'm a bit worried about that.

Thanks in advance!

Take it as slow as you need to and don't forget to relax, being tense will only make things harder.

The most important thing though is lube, lube, lube. Oh, and did I mention lube?

Relax and lube take your time x

BellaB93 wrote:

Hi guys and gals,

I love the idea of double penetration, and since I am currently riding solo, planned to try with a vibe and a plug - do you have any handy hints/tips to make the experience more enjoyable or safer? I've heard it's quite easy to lacerate the vaginal-anal wall, so I'm a bit worried about that.

Thanks in advance!

Hi BellaB93

I would agree with all the advice above. An injury of this kind is potentially very serious indeed, but I have never seen it mentioned before, I wonder where you have heard this. There is a wealth of sound advice on anal penetration on other threads, and this all applies to DP. Some women report feeling too full, so stick to small things to begin with. Fingers are very good because you can feel the tension in your own body. You also need to be careful to not introduce any bacteria into the vagina, but this is simple enough, just designate one toy or finger to each place and don't mix them up. Of course you should never use anything sharp or rough textured, and finger nails must be trimmed and filed smooth.

I've had a number of partners who have thoroughly enjoyed DP, either as a regular thing or an occasional treat, and we've never had any problems at all. Be sure to use good lube, start off small and gentle, and you should have a lot of fun.

Thank you all for some great advice and sound wisdom - and thank you Hella, for being as clumsy as I am and still managing it!