Any advice helpful

My hubby and I have started using toys in foreplay. We used an egg and I really enjoyed it to my surprise. I've never used toys with anyone especially in a relationship. It's not normal for me. I never thought bout using toys in relationship never mind during sex.

I've used toys by myself, now my hubby wants us to use them together. I can't get over being so shy and a little embrassed about it. I'm a plus size woman which I don't think is helping as I feel bit insecure about my body.

I know I need to get past this and just jump in but I can't. Any advice on how I can get past this?

I myself am a plus size woman and was very shy when he suggested a vibrator - at 1st i let him use it on me and before long i was using it as he lplayed with me and hiimself.

i found it more comftable at the beginning by using the vibrator on my clit while enjoying sex doggy style - he enjoyed it also as he could feel the vibration too which was a very new experience for him.

all i say have a glass of wine before hand to relax or try the lovehoney bathsalts :) remember he married you for you and enjoys your body, using toys is a fun way of extending the enjoyment of urselves together in different ways and places.

hoping this helps a little xx

I thought bout have abit of beer for Dutch courage.

Hes very eager to try things like this as he's never one this with anyone either. I don't want to disappoint him either. Hes always saying to me, one step at the min which is great.

We have only use the egg for the min and I'm sure there's plenty of things we will try in time too

Thanks T-honey :-)

My wife Jules is also plus size (see our pics in profile) but T-honey is right, your husband accepts you for the way you are, not something you aren't. I feel exactly the same way about my wife, she is perfect for me, we go together perfectly and love each other lots and that's all that matters. The key thing is to talk to each other, plan your fun together and relax, it will just happen.

My hubby knows how I feel and doesnt pressure me. I know he love me. He wouldn't have married me otherwise lol. I do want to do it but I just can't seem to get past the shyness.

Hello

i am a size 16 and lovehoney lingerie has boosted my confidence a lot. How about wearing a little something during this toy session ? for example a crotchless teddy, covers what you want covered and offers easy access! plus its pretty on the eye too :)

I have this teddy and it is beautiful! stretchy, stunning colour, comfy and sexy:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36371

🐼

SquirtyPanda suggested exactly what I was going to. A sexy outfit will work wonders, you definitely don't feel as exposed.

Look at the toys together too first and pick one you both like. Have fun with it, have a giggle about some of them. It will take the pressure of.

Just rush to bring it into the action either. Enjoy each other for a bit first then use the toy when you're warmed up and relaxed.

Newbiescoupleontoys wrote:

Hes very eager to try things like this as he's never one this with anyone either. I don't want to disappoint him either. Hes always saying to me, one step at the min which is great.

We have only use the egg for the min and I'm sure there's plenty of things we will try in time too

No probs, he sounds very much like my hubby and to be fair he was new like me and quite nervous - but bless him 16 years on (as i got married young) 3 kids later im the one stocking up the toys, lubs and outfits lol ;)

it will come naturally and you can look back and have a talk about the 1st time with toys and end up ravashing each other lol ;) (yes this happened ha)

relaxation and dollying yourself up (with a beer) will make you feel a million dollars - it does me and im an size 18/20. As he said 1 step at a time and it will flow because u love each other x

I would love to wear that but lace really irratiates me and leaves red marks. Will have to try something else. Thanks x

T-honey wrote:

Newbiescoupleontoys wrote:

No probs, he sounds very much like my hubby and to be fair he was new like me and quite nervous - but bless him 16 years on (as i got married young) 3 kids later im the one stocking up the toys, lubs and outfits lol ;)

it will come naturally and you can look back and have a talk about the 1st time with toys and end up ravashing each other lol ;) (yes this happened ha)

relaxation and dollying yourself up (with a beer) will make you feel a million dollars - it does me and im an size 18/20. As he said 1 step at a time and it will flow because u love each other x

I'm size 22-24 and he loves it when I get dressed up and send him pics. I can do that. So we shall see x

Go for Silk or satin . What it lacks as regards being sheer makes up the feel on your skin and your partners skin. I enjoy seeing my OH in just a pair French Silk Knickers and a silk robe and love the feel on my skin as well. A win win situation.

I highly recommend this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32648

It was my first LH purchase and I have progressed massively.

It is extremely sexy, but manages to cover well at the same time - I always suggest it as a starter piece.

The lace on the halterneck is pretty soft, so hopefully would not irritate.

Good luck xxxx

As for the toys - perhaps you could just lay some out (I don't know what you have but you say you play with some solo), start off foreplay without toys, but as you become more turned on and relaxed OH could just reach for something and start to use it on you.

Another possibility, if you are OK with it, is wear a blindfold - then you don't know what (if anything) he is going to use, and strangely you will also become unaware of what you look like, and therefore the insecurity can disappear.

Good luck - I hope you can figure it out - toys are meant to be played with after all xxxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

As for the toys - perhaps you could just lay some out (I don't know what you have but you say you play with some solo), start off foreplay without toys, but as you become more turned on and relaxed OH could just reach for something and start to use it on you.

Another possibility, if you are OK with it, is wear a blindfold - then you don't know what (if anything) he is going to use, and strangely you will also become unaware of what you look like, and therefore the insecurity can disappear.

Good luck - I hope you can figure it out - toys are meant to be played with after all xxxx

Funnily enough I have thought bout that so could try that. I have been looking at that one and a few others. I love to dress up as much as he loves to undress me 😉 Thank you lovingnewtoys x