Any Gamers?

Are there any gamers out there, you dont have to be hardcore just what do you play and what machine do you play on.

I have all major consoles but i love my xbox 360, mainly due to my mates on there.

I like shooting games and puzzle games, i love a good challenge.

3 Likes

there was a thread about this a while back. Anyway I do most of my gaming on a PC but recently acquired a PS3

My wife and daughter love the PS3 but i have big hands so i tend to struggle with the controller and i find that online communication just isnt as good, but then the online is free.

I love my Xbox 360, mainly playing Skyrim. I still cling to my PS2 and N64 aswell though ^_^

1 Like

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/197199-do-you-play-video-games/

I think there was another thread somewhere but I cannot find it,

I'm a pc gamer myself, ranging from fps' like hitman to MMORPGS such as WoW / diablo

i am into the PS3 but I love my retro games my SNES is still played and I love my ds!!! I have a wii too but thats c**p!!!!

I have all the major consoles but my favourite has to be the ps3

PC gamer. :-) Mostly fantasy RPGS and Sims.

I'm a PC gamer through and through here. And I'll play anything really: RPGs, FPSs, RTSs... Anything. :D

And, before that, I played games (like Alone in the Dark, Star Fighter 3000, Chocks Away & Stunt Racer 2000) on the Acorn Risc PC. So I've basically been gaming since probably before I could read. :P

Ive been a massive since i was little. Ive had my 360 for 5 years ( well ive had 3 cause they keep breaking)

I even through videos of game play n stuff on youtube. mainly as a laugh for my mates so it pretty poor quality :(

Yes I'm a PC gamer, love Counterstrike, Battlefield and the Sims. Just started playing the Walking Dead.

Im a PC online gamer and addicted world of warcraft, I even had to wean myself to just a few hours a day at one point.

I darnt get into any machines as well although Id love an xbox.

I only play online games, dont own xbox or playstation or Wii.

I have found a very good and fun online game recently but its far too addictive!!

I'm playing Fable 3 because I fancied a change, and it's been a year since I played it. Not as good as the original game and they never made Fable 2 for PC but still quite fun.

Im a huuuuuge gamer...between me and the OH we have every console (We're gadget mad, and even have a 3DTV :D) but I tend to only play the 360 now.

I like RPG's and FPS games the best. I'm slightly addicted to Fable 2(still) and CoD, Oblivion, and ummm skylanders! hahaha

Oh how is Oblivion? Heard good things about it but the only Elder Scrolls game I've played is Skyrim (still not finished, shamefully, because there is just so much to do!)

1 Like

I love it...Prefer it to Skyrim if i'm honest. *Although I did have to restart it after putting in hours of playtime due to the hard drive messing up!*

Hahaha I've not completed Skyrim either...Infact, there's not many games I've completed due to my rather short attention span, but it's kinda good, because it means I get to replay games months/years later, and Im not having to reply bits Ive already done!

:)

I have PS2,Gamecube,N64,Xbox360, PC

games I play are the Hitman games! oblivion,condemned, fallout 3, and new vegas,just cause! red alert 3, resident evil 5.

PS2, hitman deadly silent, psx silent hill,silent hill 2, silent hill 3, I need silent hill 4 and other ones. resident evil outbreak file 1 & 2, manhunt,metal gear soild 2 Substance, MGS 3 snake eater! PSX overblood 1 & 2, PSX C&C red alert & retaliation! PSX resident evil director's cut!! very rare and I picked up Alone in the dark the new nightmare!

on the gamecube, I have resident evil rebirth, resident evil zero!, resident evil 3 & 4, Eternal darkness sanitys requiem. sims busted out

On the N64 I have perfect dark!!! :D and goldeneye thats all oh turok range wars!

PC, diablo 2 LOD, C&C Redalert 2 & yuri's revenge! and map making tools, resident evil 2

and on the DS I have animal crossing and resident evil deady silence

I do have afew more but I never play them

OMG you guys really are a bunch of nerds, lol love it, some great games mentioned there by everyone, i like adventure games but they have to be really good for me to get into e.g. skyrim, dark souls and nearly completed darksiders 2 which is awesome.

Also love my FPS games, i like COD ghost recon and battlefield on xbox, just a shame cod has so many whiny and annoying kids playing it who have nothing better to do than troll.

kinkycop wrote:

:)

I have PS2,Gamecube,N64,Xbox360, PC

games I play are the Hitman games! oblivion,condemned, fallout 3, and new vegas,just cause! red alert 3, resident evil 5.

PS2, hitman deadly silent, psx silent hill,silent hill 2, silent hill 3, I need silent hill 4 and other ones. resident evil outbreak file 1 & 2, manhunt,metal gear soild 2 Substance, MGS 3 snake eater! PSX overblood 1 & 2, PSX C&C red alert & retaliation! PSX resident evil director's cut!! very rare and I picked up Alone in the dark the new nightmare!

on the gamecube, I have resident evil rebirth, resident evil zero!, resident evil 3 & 4, Eternal darkness sanitys requiem. sims busted out

On the N64 I have perfect dark!!! :D and goldeneye thats all oh turok range wars!

PC, diablo 2 LOD, C&C Redalert 2 & yuri's revenge! and map making tools, resident evil 2

and on the DS I have animal crossing and resident evil deady silence

I do have afew more but I never play them

I really used to love red alert at 1 time i was ranked 17th in the world on that (a long time ago lol) and yuris revenge was good, a shame for me that the c&c games on the 360 arent quite as good .