Any guys not keen on receiving oral ?

LadiesMan wrote:

I love oral, but hate it if the OH is just giving it cos she feels she has to. There’s a massive difference between an enthusiastic BJ and a bored one. I’d rather go have a wank than receive a BJ when she looks disinterested

Completely agree with this but when it's enthusiastic I'm in heaven!

As a woman I'm in the minority of not liking him going down on me, but that said I'm trying to let him more often as he really likes it.

I love giving him oral and I must say he loves it too.

I love it, but much prefer to give than receive.

A good BJ is for me the best thing. Finding someone who is good at it and enjoys it is in my experience extremely rare. I was lucky - she enjoyed the power of being able to make me cum on demand and never got bored of it !!

A bad / bored BJ is dreadful though. One with clumsy teeth is indescribably bad - but only the following day when the soreness really kicks in !

I really like giving to my lovely OH but she hasn't given me oral for a long time. Last time she couldn't open her mouth wide enough and ended up leaving teeth marks (some may like this but I don't). But I still would like to get oral as I ffind it the most sensual kind of play that a man can get without full intercourse.

This thread reminds me of the old joke........
How do you stop your girlfriend giving you blow jobs?

Marry her.

Seriously though, I absolutely love oral both ways. My current OH gives an amazing bj and has made me cum quite easily when doing it. Unfortunately it doesn't happen too often these days and never to completion these days.

Fun Louise wrote:

As a woman I'm in the minority of not liking him going down on me, but that said I'm trying to let him more often as he really likes it.

I love giving him oral and I must say he loves it too.

fun louise have u tried with keeping ur underwear on and having him gently kiss, probe with his tongue through them?

I love to give head and haven't had a complaint so far, lots of finishers too

Im quite submissive so I feel like Im being controlled especiallly if he grabs my head and pulls me into him xx

I love my OH giving me a BJ and sucking my balls.Especially when she wakes me up playing with me then BOOM she's down there.OMG that's the best.And as for me I'll spend ages giving her oral and teasing her until she "arrives".I love it and her.

I don't get to give oral but I'd love to spend an hour down there.

I get oral but never have I been allowed to cum, not any partner, via mouth only. It's always been flipped into a hand job for that moment. So as much as I'm keen on what I get and the thought of cumming in someone's mouth is a bucket list maybe I'd hate it in reality. I'll never know.

Love to receive oral as long as no sharp fangs dig in, giving on the other hand... makes my jaw ache so fast haha

I like her to bite it and chew on it. Love giving and receiving, at the same time preferably! She doesnt like receiving though..... i guess we are all different.

Never had a BJ so not sure if I would enjoy it or not.

Love it but still prefer vaginal sex more.

Love them myself but most women aren’t particularly fond of cumming in their mouths and when you fin don that’s does she tends to suck like hell at that point and cause pain in my penis head..so much so it feels like sandpaper. I think as foreplay etc is the best for myself .. blindfolded is cool

Only thing what I don’t like when it’s “bushy”. I can’t give deep throat tho.

Only thing what I don’t like when it’s “bushy”. I can’t give deep throat tho.

So glad I read this post - my husband really doesn't like BJs and I always thought it was weird and I was doing it wrong? So I'm glad he isn't the only one - he does love giving tho and I am.more than happy to receive :)

Fuck no one of my favourite positions is 69 I could stay like that on her all day

Can’t beat a god bj if it’s done right