Any guys shave their scrotum?

I’m smooth down below, it took a few shaves before the redness and itching stopped.

i wet shave after a warm soaking with a normal razor, once I’m done I add talcum powder to all the shaved areas, I find this help greatly, but the more you do the better it gets, I guess the skin got to get use to it

i shave inside the thigh, scrotum, up to belly button, buttocks and anus

Yeah cheers. It’s not itching or irritated just tiny blood vessels seem to have been damaged. Just tried out new ladies razor and some king of shaves while in the bath. Felt nice, I will have to see if it helps.

Not sure if the blood blister type things are caused by having the bath too hot? Either way,they`re harmless!

Best to use multi blade razors as there is less chance of cuts. Always use a new or newish razor. Stretch skin so it is tight and only apply light pressure. Dry well.

Using talc helps. I find it best in shower with running water.

Modo wrote:

Best to use multi blade razors as there is less chance of cuts. Always use a new or newish razor. Stretch skin so it is tight and only apply light pressure. Dry well.

Using talc helps. I find it best in shower with running water.

Have to say I echo this post shaved mine for years love the smooth feel.

I've been shaving cock and balls for many, many years. Unlike most folks here, I don't wet shave or use a blade. I use a battery powered ladies bikini line trimmer to trim down to a short stubble. With a short narrow head it is very easy to control. Then, once down to a short stubble, I use a little Seiko Cleancut battery powered razor. This is a fantastic little razor, cuts very, very close, never a nick, and one battery lasts months and months. Very highly recommended! You can use it over cock and balls without any sort of worry at all. Then I finish off by rubbing in some moisturiser all over. That's the best bit, usually leads to me having to come!

Once done, one minute with the Cleancut twice a week keeps it nice and smooth. If you end up going a week or so without that, just go back to the trimmer first. I've been doing that regime for probably 15 years or more and never had a problem .

I've never got on with a wet shaver on my face let alone my balls! Cannot imagine putting a naked blade down there!

I use a hydo5 but I sit on my bidet to shave as I only have a shower I have no problems but I am very careful on the sack pull it as tight as you can great feeling when all bare and smooth

When I shave I trim my pubes, and clear all the hair off my shaft, balls and the area between my anus and balls. Feels so much smoother and cleaner down there.
I do this using a male body trimmer, just before I get in the shower. After I have showered I always cover the shaved and trimmed area in talcum powder, works a treat!

Horny-devils wrote:

Shave my cock, balls n bum for years and never had a problem with blisters, always do it in the shower with lots of soap and warm water

Horny-devils wrote:

Shave my cock, balls n bum for years and never had a problem with blisters, always do it in the shower with lots of soap and warm water

Louis T wrote:

I shave every couple of days. Find it easier doing it in the bath than in the shower. Learnt my lesson in taking my time after a few bad experiences

I am the same, having been shaving my cock, balls and bum for years with a normal Gillette MK3 and soap and warm water, I have never had any issues with blood blisters, I get the occasional nick if I am rushing, but generally never had any problems.