Any Ladies Doing "IT" Today?

I forgot about this tradition!!!

Right, Skyping the OH this evening. I have an absolutely brilliant prank in mind...

cheer_up wrote:

Right, Skyping the OH this evening. I have an absolutely brilliant prank in mind...

Ha! You have to let us know how it goes.

I don't agree with this idea that it's the man's "job" but I left it to WandA - he's the best at planning things and he knew I'd wanted to for ages so it was up to him to decide the right time being the most practical of us. It made sense for us as an individual couple. Suprisingly, all that practicality actually led to a lovely, romantic proposal from him :).

Adx

cheer_up wrote:

I'm thinking that this is going to be fantastic...

~I don't think that this is a tradition here at Portugal so, no-I won't be doing this.

I already tell my boyfriend that I love him almost everyday while kissing him, so, why bother with this one day.. it's the same as Valentine's and he doesn't care about it.

I think he might have actually squeaked. I'm not kidding.

I might also accidentally now be engaged.

Shit.

EDIT: I checked and he knew it was a joke, and was turning the tables on me. He played me like a violin

LOL. Sounds like you've met your match, cheer. :-)

cheer_up wrote:

Shit.

EDIT: I checked and he knew it was a joke, and was turning the tables on me. He played me like a violin

LOL...... What a git, couldnt he of just let you have ur fun :) x

I already did IT to my oh four years ago! lol. he said yes!

x

cheer_up wrote:

Shit.

Ha! Ahhh this is both lovely and hilarious! It's nice to get insights into others' relationships :)

Adx

i would have never done it and never will, im a believer in tradition, so i think a man should ask. but wether id say yes or not would be a different story, i know so many people who have been married, then been unhappy and now separated or divorced. its nice to have 'the big day' and all the jazz, but really after the party, what else is there to it?? except more carnage and a name change?