Any man use an ejaculating dildo anally? Female advice welcome

I have been considering buying an ejaculating dildo for a while for anal play and was wondering if any of my LH kinksters had got or tried one, obviously from a male point of view can you feel the ejaculation anally, also if any of my fellow female Kinksters have used one anally how did they get on with it and is it worth the investment and subsequent mess!? Cheers all

3 Likes

I don’t own one but I’m wanting this one as soon as it ‘cums’ back in stock.

I’m also watching this topic as I LOVE the Creamy Cum Lube and plan on using it with an ejaculating dildo both for pussy play and for anal :drooling_face: :biting_lip:

8 Likes

Look like we’ll both be waiting in great anticipation!!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

These look amazing :biting_lip: didn’t even know they existed lol

I see the syringe but how do they work? I’m totally curious now :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Bex84 Fill the syringe with Cum Lube - or real cum! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: - Ride said dildo like a horse, push syringe to decant its contents into yourself, your orifice of choice or just all over your body and your face, and enjoy! Refill syringe and do it again and again and again and again and… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

12 Likes

That actually sounds amazing :heart_eyes: I love the feel of being full of cum in both holes, it’s a huge fantasy of mine :blush: shame you have to use the syringe x

5 Likes

Shame it doesn’t build up the pressure as you ride it/pump it more and more until it literally squirts in to you :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Thats what I was hoping to find out, having a dildo anally isn’t a problem, I wanted to know when you start pumping the cum can you feel the pressure of the ejaculation or does it just fill the pleasured hole with cum? XxX

4 Likes

In my experience with ejaculating dildos I never really felt them in the pressure build up release sense. Never even really felt the liquid all that much either even when it was warmed up which was a bit of a let down. Still fun though

2 Likes

I have been looking at these myself . From reading reviews and how they work I feel I might be disappointed . I think one that shot / surged about a half a cup of your chosen fluid would feel great . I envision fake cum gushing out across my tan cheeks for my private video . I tend to build things I want when no manufacturer will . I feel like the dildos are perfect , but the delivery systems need a little better performance .

4 Likes

The only thing I wish , was there was a fake cum that was more like real cum . Most I have played with are extremely white and do not resemble the real thing . I might have to put on my brewer’s hat and try combining different amounts of fake cum with clear water based lubes . Will take some experimenting to get ratios correct and take care not to mix too thoroughly . Looks like I need to order several brands and see if I can find a winner . I think it will add a little something to my personal pictures and video .

1 Like

OMG!! I’ve wanted one of these for a while now… its just hiding it from my wife I guess, I’d fill it with my own cum then have some fun with it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_imp::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have these both and WOW :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: it’s great

2 Likes

It’s amazing makes me want to use it tonight :yum:

My husband loves using his with lots of cum style lube great for getting nice a slippy for further play. Only thing is the lube can be abit thick to push through the tube so the tube pops off the syringe. Need to find or make a thinner substance or use real cum.

1 Like

@Oldman You might try to find Spunk Lube Hybrid. It may be life-like enough.

Why do you need to hide it from your wife? Can you not just be upfront with her about your sexual fantasies/desires?

2 Likes

So want to try this,in fact i’d love to try two dildoes at the same time.One in me and the other all over me covering me and filling me with cum as my wife calls me a cum loving slut.Probaly our next LH purchases.

Definitely One that I want to try. Would be good if there was one that had a different delivery method!

Sounds like LH might have a bit of a run on these over the next few days though…

1 Like

Yes,they are going to need to get a few more in stock methinks,LOL