Any other Couples into anal play for Him?

As you can imagine this is not something the wife and I discuss with our friends its our little secret!

And we were wondering just how many other couples had this as there little secret too?

We our a couple in our early 30s n it started a good 8 or 9 years ago.

I remember when it 1st happened it was only a checky finger and it felt great but we NEVER spoke about. For years it was a thing that happened every now n then (Mainly when I was hung over lol) but it was never ever spoke about! Then over the last few yaers I suppose I finally admitted to myself that I REALLY liked it, and I started to talk about it with the wife and found out that she actually LOVES doing it and it really turns her on! (I supose as a straight man it is a very taboo subject)

It was mainly that time of the month she would get out one of her little bullets n play with me.

Then it moved up to a bigger bullet and small glass dildos (They are great)

now she like to play with me 2-3 times a month and our fav toys is

Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Butt Plug

we did tryone a little bigger but it hurt a little after so we have stuck with this altho we bought 2 new ones from lovehoney this week!

We have not tried a realistic dildo yet but one of our buys was

Icicles No 61 Textured Realistic Glass Dildo

We havent tried it yet so we will let you know how it goes lol

So now we are very open and honset with eachother about what we both enjoy and its great!

We dont get to talk about this apart from with ourselves

So if you feel like sharing then Please do!

Also if you have any questions please feel free to ask?

Mr & Mrs Superman

It is quite common, but yes, not something you can slip into conversation over a sunday lunch with friends and family haha! My partner and I enjoy this kind of play. We also do a lot of pegging (female wearing a strap-on harness + dildo and anally penetrating a man).

I recommend sticking to toys designed specifically for anal play - toys with flared bases. I would be afraid of using a bullet anywhere near his bum personally. The bum has a nifty trick of pulling stuff inside when you move past the second sphincter and sometimes those things end in a trip to casualty.

It is a taboo subject, but thankfully not AS taboo as it was. There are many myths and misconceptions surrounding that type of play, but more and more people are open minded and more accepting these days. Not everyone though. The thing that saddens me is that some men, who are curious about this type of play, or indulging in secret shame because of those myths and taboos. It just grates on me knowing these people are simply enjoying their bodies and are made to feel shame for it. Enjoy your bodies!

PS: it is so great to hear that you and your wife have opened up and begun admitting your desires...may it continue until you are both swinging from the chandeliers! :D

We endulge!

I am a great fan of this and lucky for me my GF enjoys doing it to me too as she enjoys see ing my pleasure.

It is something we talked about from the outset of our relatonship and we have had a lot of fun along the way. For me anal play has always been on the cards, for her not so much until we got together so has been a slow and steady path, but one of fun and discovery.

Like you, its not something we discuss openly with others, but thats not to say it hasnt been discussed at all with certain friends who you know will just 'get it'.

My wife and I love this type style of play and like you said in OP it all statted with a cheeky little finger and we have got the lovehoney beginners kit which we have used a few times now and find it very good as has a wide variety of anal toys to try and you know they are ok for beginners being in this kit. :).

Pegging sounds good but not sure if the wife would be willing to give it to me as we are still fairly new to this scene.

Oh no the bullet is for the balls only lol
we found that out the hard way lol
We haven't tired pegging but I think the wife is warming to the idea lol

Its more and more common than you think check out the pegging thread - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/

Thanks very much KinkyFuckery

I'd love to try it but I'm not sure my partner is into it. I don't know if he's too shy to ask/too hesitant to try it or if it's really not his thing. I've brought it up jokingly a few times but never straight up asked. Suppose I should do that, find out what he thinks about it for sure.

How old is he PrincessQinn?

Just ask him, I believe it's more common than you'd think. Just as said above it doesn't tend to be a subject you chat about with your mates.

Or just surprise him with it - high heels and your sexiest/most dominating underwear with a strap on on when he gets out the shower, make him yours :-)

Not into pegging but we are into prostate massage . We have indulged for a few years now . Most enjoyable.

We indulge in pegging maybe 1 or 2 times a month, first got into it through getting a harness dildo to test so bought a harness, I liked it (alot) and it made my wife incredibly horny and much naughtier jobs a gud un, especially when she whispers in your ear "your getting it later". I always thought I was the adventurous one ;)

I really enjoy it.

Mrs K uses a finger and toys on me but isn't too keen on a strap on as she thinks its too manly. If we do use it I have to ride her rather than being dominated from behind or her on top.

my girlfriend and I are quite young. At first, I would never thought I would like my girlfriend playing with my ass but it just seemed kind of natural. She was definately up for it and she loved getting the opportunity to play with my ass but as things progressed to talks of pegging, I could tell she was hesitant and concerned.

We talked about investing in a strap-on and while on holiday in amsterdam, we finally made the leap. We purchased a cheap strap-on which wouldnt fit her. She's only a size 12 so we were pritty mad. This didnt stop us from improvising and we still managed to use it a couple times.

made an order yesterday for this bad boy! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18043

My advice for any couple out there that are about to made the leap to pegging, invest in a good strap-on. Otherwise, your first experience might not be as good as you expected and can dishearten you from exploring it further.

happy pegging people :)

a

Yes I love having this as our dirty little secret!
I was involved in solo anal play before we even got together and wasn't until about 5 years into our relationship that we started exploring this properly. I love the vulnerability that it makes you feel and that we have a big collection of toys too. She's not in to anal but there's still time and plenty of fun to be had.... 😉

It's great you can be so open and honest with each other. Sometimes it just takes a little courage to share your deepest and darkest fantasises but once you do, the reward can be truely worth that first awkward talk.

Me and my partner have been experimenting with anal play for years but it wasn't until this year that we truely delved into pegging. And well, oh my! We are so glad we took the plunge! Literally ;)

yes especially for men. There's such a stigma attached to men allowing their ass to be touched by their female partner, and enjoying it.! its a shame really.

when we started pegging, my girlfrien knows that im 100% straight but she still had the odd thought in the back of her head that I could possibly be gay. She has moved past them thought now which is a releif.

xX Charlie Girl Xx wrote:

It's great you can be so open and honest with each other. Sometimes it just takes a little courage to share your deepest and darkest fantasises but once you do, the reward can be truely worth that first awkward talk.

Me and my partner have been experimenting with anal play for years but it wasn't until this year that we truely delved into pegging. And well, oh my! We are so glad we took the plunge! Literally ;)

Glad you like pegging. Would love my O/H to love/do it more.

My wife and I have been pegging for about a year now, and love it.

It's good to swap roles and feel sexy doing it.

As long as you start slow and gentle, then ramp it up, the pleasure is amazing, prolonging orgasm for ages.