Any other Couples into anal play for Him?

Just got to mention on here if you guys are into pegging then you've got to try out the feeldoe. Gives you pleasure on the prostate at the same time as vibrating and rubbing on your partners clit.
Can't go wrong all I wish is that I had got the bigger one as there not that cheap. πŸ˜‰

Any tips for positions or is it doggy all the way?

I really enjoy my wife playing with my arse. I enjoy pegging and prostrate massage. We own butt plugs, anal beads and a strapless strap on. I enjoy the feeling of my wife being in control and it gives me amazing orgasms.

Yes, we are into it as well. Strapping or pegging has been part of our sex life for the last 12yrs. We both enjoy it a lot.

In most cases when we do it it's as her as the Mistress and me as a slave. Usually a lot of dirty talk with it.

A male orgasm from strapon play is beyond anything I have ever had.

Yes, Yes and YES. We love it. Hate to speak for my wife butt it has been eye opening in more ways than one. It started with a short conversation a while back about how when she accidentally rubbed there, I liked it and eventially told her how i wanted it but was afraid to tell her. She had to get comfy with the idea but did. Then a few years later, we had been out and I don't remember how it came up but we were talking about pegging. Wtf, did I just say that, and even more did she just say she wanted to. Wow. And the rest is history, but know that the greatest thing that came out if it was our ability to talk about our desires. Now we talk more in the bedroom, which is important for a good relationship, in and out of the bedroom, especially for pegging.

Anal kisser wrote:

Just got to mention on here if you guys are into pegging then you've got to try out the feeldoe. Gives you pleasure on the prostate at the same time as vibrating and rubbing on your partners clit.
Can't go wrong all I wish is that I had got the bigger one as there not that cheap. πŸ˜‰

Any tips for positions or is it doggy all the way?

Gentleman on his back, with his legs over my shoulders; with one leg on a shoulder and one leg between mine; gentleman on top... it's just like any penetrative sex: you need to find what works for you (and sometimes get out a slightly longer dildo if necessary!)

Agree with Englishrose, play around, see what works. You may start doggie style but it lacks some of the intimacy and you become detached. Nothing like face to face for me. Mix it up, as long as you are comfortable and you both enjoy it.

OH very into anal play (which is good for me!) and loves me penetrating her that way. More recently she's made me wear a butt plug whilst riding her. Took a while to get comfortable doing it but it definitely adds something now, and about to go up a size.

I missed the position question.

While doggy is hot and she can really slam into me by grabbing hold of my chaps, I really like missionary position. Usually when she's leaned over her rubbing up against me is enough to get me to cum.

I'll also rid her cowgirl style which is always fun.

Okay folks... looks like a lot of 'help' around here.... this is something we would like to try.. being a straight guy I thought that it was a no-no, but after trying it a time or two on Mrs, i kinda liked the idea and she has pushed around me a few times but nothing more.... thing is.. I don't mind being down round OH... but she has a slight reluctance working around me because of the fear of something else coming out on toys and fingers etc... Do you all douche before? or is there any tips for how you deal with that side of things? I don't want to be too blunt or graphic about it!!! but you know what I mean...

Ive got a douche but only used it once. Never noticed anything come out, but we made an agreement not to look! Ok i know you have to look when cleaning the toys but thats different! Oh always douches and havent noticed anything come out.

One thing i will say though is that you have to use plenty of lube. Ive found though that afterwards i go to the toilet to wee and find that the lube in the bum is enough to kind of encourage your bowels to go. Its not like going to the toilet normally, its just lube and tiny fragments along with air! So if after youve taken the toy out and you feel you need to let one rip, then wait until youre on the toilet!

Sorry for that mental image!

JM is correct. Use lots of lube and take a minute in the bathroom afterwards.
I have never used the douche, I guess that initially when we tried this we just went with it and swore not to look. Of course I had to when cleaning the toys and didn't see anything. At a minmum, make sure your bowels are clear as much as possible. You are designed to have a empty space about 4 inches or so inside and even when passing that point, we still have come out clean. We will be purchasing a good douche anyway, but just wanted to pass on that you can be ok without it.

Alibnmimi, it might be worth deciding who cleans the toys? With us we dont want to make any mess, but neither of us are phased by it really. I work as a carer so im used to dealing with bodily things, and as i have epilepsy my husband has cleaned me up after a seizure where ive wet myself and he wasnt put off or bothered by it at all.

When it comes to toys he cleans his and i tend to clean mine but neither is bothered cleaning them all. If your oh is squeamish maybe suggest she clean any toys of hers if shes worried that you may see anything. Or if she really doesnt want to look then offer to clean them so she never has to see.

so long as youve been to the toilet and dont have an upset stomach, its unlikely there would be a lot of mess in the bed to worry about.

Yes, we absolutely love it and I personally will openly talk about it whether the Mrs is with me or not!

we've just started - love it :D

alibnmimi wrote:

Okay folks... looks like a lot of 'help' around here.... this is something we would like to try.. being a straight guy I thought that it was a no-no, but after trying it a time or two on Mrs, i kinda liked the idea and she has pushed around me a few times but nothing more.... thing is.. I don't mind being down round OH... but she has a slight reluctance working around me because of the fear of something else coming out on toys and fingers etc... Do you all douche before? or is there any tips for how you deal with that side of things? I don't want to be too blunt or graphic about it!!! but you know what I mean...

Usually doing a bowel movement prior to is good enough. If you want, you can do an enema but in the 12yrs we've been strapping I've never done one. Cleaning, I usually take care of it, espeically if there is some mess.

Introduced my current partner to it and he's loving it! Just placed an order for some vibrating beads to up our game. His stamina is impressive but now with the anal play its geting to be a bit more even because he loves it.
Best bit is it gives me more to do if we invite someone else into the bedroom.

Yep very much so. My wife takes it anally and I love giving it anally to her but we have now moved onto her doing me whether this be with the various toys that we have, her fingers and also fisting of me by her, which we both enjoy. She really does seem to get off on fisting me big time. We have tried pegging and I really enjoyed it but she wasn't keen on it so we just stick with everything else. She really enjoys it when she milks me just by doing my arse.

Hello

yes we just started this brought the pegging beginner set it's great! He loves it I love being in charge

yes, something we're getting more into. I lobe it & MrsB is getting more into the idea.

I'd just say experiment and do what feels good.

My wife and I have never done anal before on either of us but I have been very interested in anal play lately and she is getting used to the idea of me enjoying this type of stimulation. She’s never expressed interest in me performing it on her but I think she might actually enjoy it.

Right now I’ve just been using butt plugs and prostate toys in front of her. She enjoys watching and will get involved occasionally but I am very interested in trying pegging. I’m not sure how to bring it up to her and talk about it. If anyone has any advice it would be appreciated. I can tell more about our sexual preferences if needed.

Also if anyone has some suggestions on a first time strap on for her to wear and use on me, please let me know!