Any other men have a "beauty" regime?

I spend some time trying to look good for my OH. Manscape, shave balls and shaft to keep everything down there tidy. Trim other body hair (which isn’t much) and use moisturizer all over. Pluck rogue hairs a couple of times a week. Doesn’t take too much time but it gets the job done.

1 Like

Daily in the shower I use a face wash, beard wash and moisturise afterwards.
Grooming wise, beard has to be trimmed with a nice natural shape and remove stray hairs. Armpits trimmed short, long hairs around nipples trimmed, a nice straight line from navel to pubes. Upper arm hair shaved. Pubes trimmed short, balls and ass smooth. Nails have to be short always. Men have to be using good quality skincare products and beard moisturiser. Cologne is a must for me.

1 Like

I do try my best but I’m so terrible at keeping a consistent routine. Usually I just face scrub once a week and moisturize after shower, shave when I’ve decided it’s too long.

1 Like

I sometimes shave my face… :joy:

1 Like

The word beauty and my face do not go together ! I trim my beard a couple times a week in winter and more often in summer when I keep it short . Eyebrows once a week . Thank god my ear hair has not taken off much yet . In winter time I only remove hair from my balls , shaft , taint and bum about once a week . In summer more often . I use Magic Shave Powder , great stuff . When grandson moves out this summer I will go back to sugar waxing all under , which requires my wife’s assistance . Last longer and supposed to make hair finer over time . In the summer my wife will trim my back hair multiple times to between 1/8" and 1/4" . I shorten my armpits about once a month . Trim my chest and stomach hair about 4 times a year . For photos of me in stockings , I shave my upper legs . I use a coconut / aloe body wash every day and apply coconut / aloe lotion to my legs every day . Am excited for this summer , just got a nice selection of tanning pouches that just cover my man bits . No tan lines this summer !