Any realistic vaginas/masturbators that aren't tight?

Hi everyone!

A while ago I bought the 'Fun Zone Vulcan Vibrating Wet Anus Male Masturbator' and found it quite tight, I was wondering if there were masturbators out there that have a wider canal in them for a less intense and tight experience? Basically wider than .75mm

Thanks guys... and gals!

Inyabum wrote:

A while ago I bought the 'Fun Zone Vulcan Vibrating Wet Anus Male Masturbator' and found it quite tight, I was wondering if there were masturbators out there that have a wider canal in them for a less intense and tight experience? Basically wider than .75mm

Well, .75 mm would be really tight ;)

I have the PDX Gape-Her proxy, and that's quite wide, so it may not appeal to those who don't need one.

That does look wider, but a little out of my price range at the moment. All of the ones I've seen on here state .5 or .75 as a diameter which is just insane! I didn't think anyone had one like that! haha.

I know they stretch but then they're really tight and feel too intense.

Inyabum wrote:

That does look wider, but a little out of my price range at the moment. All of the ones I've seen on here state .5 or .75 as a diameter which is just insane! I didn't think anyone had one like that! haha. I know they stretch but then they're really tight and feel too intense.

Well, most apparently like it tight, so that's what's on offer...

As for the pdx toy I referred to, the opening is 25 mm wide, but it's fairly cavernous inside, so to speak (can easily accommodate my entire hand, for example, though less is needed to thoroughly wash it). Tightness of any kind is not an option with that toy ;)