any websites to give advice about the man being the dom?

so my wife really likes being the submissive, probably because she's dominant out of the bedroom lol, so i've been looking around for some websites to help give me advice. strangely enough there are lots of websites that give advie on the woman dominating the man. lol.

and just to add an extra kink, i like to dress as the dominatrix whilst we play, thigh boots, tight leather, stockings etc ; )

Join up on Fetlife...it's free and there is so much to explore on there...enjoy

Link....... sorry I missed it

http://fetlife.com

Draven wrote:

so my wife really likes being the submissive, probably because she's dominant out of the bedroom lol, so i've been looking around for some websites to help give me advice. strangely enough there are lots of websites that give advie on the woman dominating the man. lol.

and just to add an extra kink, i like to dress as the dominatrix whilst we play, thigh boots, tight leather, stockings etc ; )

Sorry cant help, but a crossdressing dominatrix sounds intresting. Want to tell us more?

Draven wrote:

We have the same situation. I am really dominant outside bedroom, confident in my field of study, but I like to give up the control in the bedroom (although I am switch, so I can be the more dominant sometimes when in the mood). It took my partner actually some time to get used to it, he is still not fully dominant always. As for the advice, we dont really follow any advice, just talk about how we feel, what we like or dont like. If either of us in uncomfortable, then it is a no.

Mistress D wrote:

Draven wrote:

Sorry cant help, but a crossdressing dominatrix sounds intresting. Want to tell us more

what would you lie to know? lol

tis quite simple really, i like dressing up, she likes being a sub, mix the two together and i get to wear corsets, stockings, wigs and high heeled boots. Everybody wins. lol

LuciousLips wrote:

Link....... sorry I missed it

http://fetlife.com

sorry i missed saying thank you lol,

I'll take a look, thank you

Seconding fetlife. It might be a bit oerwhelming at first, though. Just remember that there are all kinds of people on there, from total novices to those who class themselves as having been "in the lifestyle" for most of their lives now... Just have bit of a mooch and see what appeals. :)