Anybody else tried this?

I ask this after, for the first time the other day, I had a great experience stuffing two butt plugs up my rear at the same time.

For those arse stretching lovers out there I cant recommend this enough! To make the whole experience better one of the plugs was the large inflatable butt plug which you can find here. After quite a lot of warming up and stretching I put the inflatble plug in and deflated it before getting my lovehoney large plug lubed up and ready. The latter being tapered made it quite easy to start the process of getting it in. I had the inflatable touching my back and the large plug going in against my prostate. I pushed...kept the pressure up and POP! Heaven! ....Then came the pumping.....BLODDY HELL! I literally was grunting like a little piggy! It got so intense that I ended up literally firing them out of my arse in a massive contraction. God knows what the combined girth was.

Tried it again with the plugs in a different position, the large against my back and the inflatable against my prostate - this wasnt so comfy so reverted to the previous method. Same result again! I had a Doc Johnson butt plug master 4 thingy (which was bigger) so decided to try my hand, or arse, with that one. Again, managed it in...not as easy but nothing too hard for me...and the same awesome results when pumping.

So Guys (and Girls!) I def recommend you try this! its breathed a new life into two plugs and can aid my streching routine further! I should state that I thoroughly clean myself out before play and strongly suggest you do to unless you want to witness a trainspotting type event....![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

KJN

Sounds like you had so much fun! Awsome!

I havn+t tried anything similar yet, but am in the process of getting bigger toys in my vagina, I have a *edited by moderator*  medium Stan the T.Rex and can not fit it at all ;D And then I have the Outlaw http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11070 and that does fit with warm up :)

This was a little off topic, but hope you don´t mind too much :)

Have fun and keep us updated!

Interesting how much benefit butt plugs offer in regards to hightened orgasms. I know after several climaxes i put in a plug for a different sensation and the more powerful orgasms i achieve are great. Its good that its the same for guys too.

🐼

kneejerknuke wrote:

I ask this after, for the first time the other day, I had a great experience stuffing two butt plugs up my rear at the same time.

For those arse stretching lovers out there I cant recommend this enough! To make the whole experience better one of the plugs was the large inflatable butt plug which you can find here. After quite a lot of warming up and stretching I put the inflatble plug in and deflated it before getting my lovehoney large plug lubed up and ready. The latter being tapered made it quite easy to start the process of getting it in. I had the inflatable touching my back and the large plug going in against my prostate. I pushed...kept the pressure up and POP! Heaven! ....Then came the pumping.....BLODDY HELL! I literally was grunting like a little piggy! It got so intense that I ended up literally firing them out of my arse in a massive contraction. God knows what the combined girth was.

Tried it again with the plugs in a different position, the large against my back and the inflatable against my prostate - this wasnt so comfy so reverted to the previous method. Same result again! I had a Doc Johnson butt plug master 4 thingy (which was bigger) so decided to try my hand, or arse, with that one. Again, managed it in...not as easy but nothing too hard for me...and the same awesome results when pumping.

So Guys (and Girls!) I def recommend you try this! its breathed a new life into two plugs and can aid my streching routine further! I should state that I thoroughly clean myself out before play and strongly suggest you do to unless you want to witness a trainspotting type event....![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

KJN

Hey KJN

Sounds like you had quite an experience!

I just wanted to let you know that your post is almost too graphic for this forum. 

I don't feel you've done it intentionally, and I don't think I need to edit it this time, but if you wouldn't mind just checking the Forum Rules (Rule 4) to make sure you don't accidentally use graphic language again, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you! :) 

Hi!

Ermmm sorry for that! I must confess I havent read the rule book but will promise to do so later!

I'm trying to think which bit is the offending bit!

Walking the fine line....its my special skill ;p

KJN

kneejerknuke wrote:

Hi!

Ermmm sorry for that! I must confess I havent read the rule book but will promise to do so later!

I'm trying to think which bit is the offending bit!

Walking the fine line....its my special skill ;p

KJN

Ah it's ok - and nothing to worry about right now. It's an easy mistake and it's more the choice of language, rather than the content itself. 

I'm sure the rules will help, but in case you need further clarification, I wrote this handy post a few years ago which a lot of members found useful. Any Q's, please feel free to contact us :) 

Thanks for your speedy reply!