anybody else waiting for a better promo code ?

Ian Chimp wrote:

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I've never received any offers for over a year even though I'm subscribed. I also didn't realise if you go into, your account, there are offers there you need to click on like 25%off? And the 3 for 2 offer on knickers also works along with the discount code

I'm starting to think you don't read my posts. πŸ™‚

All the on-site offers can be combined with a coded offer (and the Unlimited 25% off Β£40+ counts as a coded offer). πŸ‘ The Unlimited perk is the only offer available through your account page, but it's certainly useful if there hasn't been a good email offer sent out (and I put any codes I find in the Special Offers thread if you need one. If you pop 'deals' in the search bar it's generally in the top two results). The 20% off Review discount is also pretty useful as it has no minimum spend threshold. Or the happy2020 code does the same job if your review one doesn't work. πŸ‘

I did see your post thank you just didn't know where to find the offer, never really go to my account page.

I did see your post thank you just didn't know where to find the offer, never really go to my account page.

I meant my posts in general (though very lightheartedly). I bang on about this stuff a lot. πŸ™‚

Ian Chimp wrote:

I meant my posts in general (though very lightheartedly). I bang on about this stuff a lot. πŸ™‚

He really does πŸ˜€ he is like the Martin Lewis but with dildos and vibrators 😁

Ha. I do what I can to spread the word. πŸ™‚ I know that buying sex toys and lingerie can be quite an expensive hobby, so anything that makes it more affordable is definitely worth mentioning (at least every now and again... πŸ™‚). πŸ‘

You know it's appreciated. I wouldn't have found willy mints to top up the basket without you.

K&c30's wrote:

You know it's appreciated. I wouldn't have found willy mints to top up the basket without you.

+1 on the appreciation, not located the willy mints yet :)

K&c30's wrote:

Now that's something for my eulogy. πŸ™‚

NibbleNob wrote:

+1 on the appreciation, not located the willy mints yet :)

They're a nice little basket filler if you're a pound or so short of a deal. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31076

I said in a previous post that the Unlimited discount is the only one on your account page - just to clarify, it's also the place you find the 10% off discount for non-Unlimited account holders. πŸ‘

And the mints are willy-shaped, not willy insertable, so don't feed them to your penis. πŸ™‚ If he does have bad breath you could try giving him some peppermint lube (or maybe a wash) πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Lol. His bad habits are more related to spitting than bad breath ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I always have my eye on something, but I never leave stuff in the shopping basket, as I seem to distantly remember this resulting in less tempting emails than if I had just been browsing. Removed stuff from basket, et voila, emails with discounts reappeared. Thats my theory anyway.

Often if you search a rival company then love honey pops up with a 30% off offer if you switch to them

sorry if someone has already posted that

happy shopping, I'm going for the ox balls cock and ball divider and a collar for the OH

Often if you search a rival company then love honey pops up with a 30% off offer if you switch to them

sorry if someone has already posted that

happy shopping, I'm going for the ox balls cock and ball divider and a collar for the OH

I've been getting a few emails recently that just advertise a promotion on site (25% off Mantric, for instance) rather than an actual coded special offer. They're a bit disappointing.

NibbleNob wrote:

Lol. His bad habits are more related to spitting than bad breath

Haha Mine too. πŸ™‚ I thought about getting a spittoon just to make the withdrawal method a bit more fun. πŸ™‚

OMG IanChimp i can’t believe I’ve been missing out on the 25% Β£40 offer all this time. Thank you so much for pointing out exactly where it is on the page- I know you mentioned the offer earlier but I partly thought it was for only for vip members like yourself lol or just something I completely missed. This is going to come in handy for many future purchases... starting tomorrow!!

Oh my gosh. Not you as well? πŸ™‚

I wrote a mini-intro to the special offers in another thread some time ago. The email offers were more generous then, but I think the rest of the info is still good?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1781493-free-vibrators-in-basket/#p1781519

And there's more on Unlimited here: πŸ‘

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-unlimited/

(this is mainly for the UK site, so apologies to any non-UK members looking on with envy πŸ™‚).

I keep getting emails - I find them irritating but they might be helpfu for others - after browsing the site. They say things like, 'Seen something you like? Lingerie can really boost your confidence!'. No offer, just a click to a link back to whatever I was browsing...