Anyone else colour leak on mini-wand?

So the little magic wand is a great piece of kit, but has anyone else had the colour run in it i.e. from the purple neck to stain the remaining white of the body? It started not long after getting in may, but now it seems to have spread and its a tad bit ugly with purples stains here and there.

Only have water based lube in collection, so its not that. But it is kept in a bag with a lifelike v - could they be reacting? Otherwise can't think what it is, as it is within a LH bag and the chances of massage oil escaping another bag and making its way there seems slim. Can't say it has happened to anything else.

Prob's not worth the int. postage + electronic resources to replace, as he still works - just guess will have to break out the blindfold. ![](upload://9xFhXP6neHrYtSJ6GTOlM10MIsf.gif) But if shop for something beauty to use instead, would prefer to avoid again! Anyone else had problem, or maybe its just a one off?

I've had two and this has happened to both of mine. The first one Ikept near somthing else and asssumed it was because of that. So the second one I have always kept in a Lovehoney storage bag, which is actually kept away from my mains stash (for ease of reach ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)), so guess it's just one of them things.

I wash the Lovehoney storage bags prior to use as the dye can transfer.

Ah that's a shame. But I guess an excuse to see what other shops sell if it comes to to replacement day :P

Hey, did you guys have issues getting into the battery compartment? It's a right pain for me opening the thing up.

sweet naiad wrote:

Hey, did you guys have issues getting into the battery compartment? It's a right pain for me opening the thing up.

When I had one I thought it was a pain to open, that's part of the reason I don't have it anymore!