Anyone else only wear thongs / strings and hate "proper" knickers?

I always wear a g-string as I find proper knickers uncomfortable and can't remember when I wore anything else.

I have bigger thongs for the monthly visitor but wear a string the rest of the time.

I do wear thongs and g-strings daily because I think they are comfy. However I do work out everyday and for that I like big, elastana pants that keep the moisture away. And for the time of the month, bigger knickers usually do the trick.

I don't, but that's mostly because wearing thongs and g-strings too often can lead to bacterial infections and mess with your senstitive ladybits. I reserve my thong wearing to when I really don't want a VPL. 

I am the exact opposite. I wear thongs and strings so rarely that I find them super uncomfortable. I'm a boy shorts sort of gal!

Everyday I'm a lace thong girl, I'm not a fan of strings, but do like the occasional lacy boyshorts.

There is a thread on "what underwear you wore today" you might like.

I wear thongs in the day as I'm usually in tight jeans but shorts or briefs for sleeping in

I love and prefer wearing ladies thongs or g strings but have to wear boxers cos it's what's expected of men.

I love the sexy feel of thongs but for practical purposes I feel exposed and vulnerable in them for day to day wear. Full back "real" knickers are much more comfortable for me to wear everyday especially since I like to wear a small panty liner too.

Of course I make sure the ones I buy are still a good fit and pretty patterns. The OH says that I look very sexy in a thong but there is something very alluring about real knickers and the secrets they hide lol.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

I don't, but that's mostly because wearing thongs and g-strings too often can lead to bacterial infections and mess with your senstitive ladybits. I reserve my thong wearing to when I really don't want a VPL.

Same for me. I used to wear them often in my early teens and noticed vulva irritation after a while. My mum explained that it can cause bacterial infections so I stopped wearing them daily and the irritations went away. I'm more of a high cut briefs girl now.

Like others I tend to wear them on nights out or other special times ! I find they give me more freedom & comfort over some other underwear ! I agree about the possiblity of bacterial infection or irritation, but have found that it very much depends on what material the thong or string is made from ?. For me, and possibly for many people, nylon is a definite No No, as it does cause sweating ! Cotton or some of these breathable fabrics are much better.!

I find most times are uncomfortable! I find with lovehoney though that when purchasing they are all crotchless :(

I find it easy wearing them when i have a tight dress on and am wearing tights so noone can see a line!

Sometimes its nice to go crotchless and others i want something that covers up! And as for monthly visits the passion killers come out :)

xx

I'll throw this in the mix, as a male I've worn the skimpiest of g's and thongs for over 30 years, and will probably always will, yes I have some lhm boxers, but generally it's thongs g"s normally , I have more than my OH

Used to wear thongs and strings a lot but been wearing briefs for a while, recently got some strings again though.

I tried thongs and g-strings about 20 years ago and that's pretty much what I have been wearing for the last 20 years. I have a few briefs and shorts but mostly I wear a g-string every day, I just find them most comfortable.

I only ever wear thongs or G strings

I’ve never been able to find them comfortable, and I hate how high up the cut of the leg comes on most of them sit

I’m into high waisted vintage style pants though

I have all kinds of knickers, from thongs and crotchless, to boy shorts and even boys boxer shorts - depends on my mood and what I'm wearing as to what sort I choose. I do love crochless and boxer shorts - I love the nice airy feeling of no cloth over my lady garden!