Anyone ever had a toy bought by someone else not partner?

Just wondering if anyone has ever had a toy / lingerie bought for them not by a partner or themselves either in real life (shops) or on here??

Yeah I was lucky enough to have someone gift me a present (lingerie) off my wishlist yesterday! It does happen on here, just look at the I got a pressie thread :)

That's nice not been on here for long I was just actually wondering. Me and my OH was just talking about if it really happens as we have got everything ourselves apart from little joke presents

It does on occasion, wouldn't say it was a regular occurence though.

No I never have although I wouldn't say no! I've won something on an adult raffle before though (although I already owned one from LH)

That's unlucky I've never won anything but good luck for your next one.

Had a couple of toys and lingerie from my friends on here and my best friends offline have also got me underwear they thought I would like for birthdays and such before :)

I have had numerous outfits/toys from my amazon wishlist , a few outfits from lovehoney , hopfully more now I am sharing my LH wishlist on twitter. x![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

It does happen but I haven’t had any for myself, I have bought for people before though xx

Mrs LST here

i had all sorts or kinky stuff bought me for my hen weekend.

Two vibrators, an 8 inch dildo (scared me to death)

Handcuffs and a whip!

Limited Edition Lady wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has ever had a toy / lingerie bought for them not by a partner or themselves either in real life (shops) or on here??

Looking at the I Got a prezzie thread will fill you with joy as to the wonderful caring people here at LH who have both given and received toys and lingerie. I feel sure you will agree that it makes our world a better place, who knows that maybe it will happen for you.

I'm going to buy a friend a fleshlight type toy for his birthday this year because he is over doing another season in Spain as a do, and said he's getting a bit bored while his Mrs isn't visiting lol

No I haven't but definitely wouldn't say no x

My best friend bought me my first rabbit several years ago and another friend has bought a few toys from here for me.

Sound like there are some very generous people out there!!

Limited Edition Lady wrote:

Hi,

I gift quite a lot. Like to spread the love. I also receive gifts sometimes and it’s amazing to think that someone cares enough to do it.

When I gift it’s not ever like dirty uncle Pheebs stick that there that’s me that is....it’s sometimes because someone is having a bloody awful time, some times for their contribution to the forums for others, sometimes just because I think if I knew that person we would be friends (not sexual partners) and we just gel. It’s really important when you gift that yiu gauge the recipient so as not to offend.

I really enjoy the sexual side of my life and I want others to enjoy theirs because it’s priceless. I do tend to buy for ladies but most of my rl friends are ladies so that sort of makes sense but I have also bought for couples.

So limited edition Lady, if you received a wish list toy for yourself or your partner did, what would the outcome be?

I get toys for my friends all the time, but I think that comes with working here? 

It's not something I think I would have considered before, though. 

Yes, I have had a toy and lingerie gifted to me by a generous forum member and I have gifted such things on here as well as to my friends; they know what I am like, it is something that I am known for.

I have gifted on here but not to anyone i know in person. I think gifting here is brilliant as makes you feel good knowing you may have improved someones day.

No I haven't. TBH I'm the quiet one of my group of friends ( unless Iv had a few drinks)so they would never expect that I would like the things that I do. So I dout the thought would ever cross anyone's mind.
I brought my friend a classic vib when they was 2 for £20 I love a bargain and made sense to buy two .She was having relationship issue ( and he works away all week) so thought it would make her laugh, it did the trick but she was very shocked. x