Anyone ever had a toy bought by someone else not partner?

I've been fortunate enough to be gifted a lovely toy from a forum member and also some lingerie from another.

Hi Mr Pheebs
I would be very surprised if I received a gift and to be totally honest I would be speechless and very appreciative to the person/ people that bought it, I would like to thank them and I'd be honest in whether the product/gift was good or not :)

Does buying my best friend the garter for her wedding count? (As well as some novelty stuff for her hen night!)

One Christmas, got a hand cuffs and a sweet treat underwear. When I found out who the Santa ๐ŸŽ… present was from , did ask her if she wear them as I was cuffed. She decided..... why give them....๐Ÿค”

Someone gifted me this
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36885

A few weeks ago, fair to say I was to scared to use it lol but my hubby really wanted to use it on me (turns him on something stupid) so we tried it. And now itโ€™s by far my favourite toy use as a couple and solo it hits all the right spots ๐Ÿ˜‰ plus weโ€™ve spoke about doing a cheeky threesome with a bbc at least we can imagine it for NOW, and to know that someone brought it for us is such a turn on. So whoever it was as I still donโ€™t know thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป itโ€™s the BIG HUGE MONSTER thing Iโ€™ve been missing lol

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Nope, not even from the hubby . I generally buy it myself. X

Not always you don't ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Thanks for your supportive messages last weekend.

I love how people spread happiness on this page !

Limited Edition Lady wrote:

Hi Mr Pheebs
I would be very surprised if I received a gift and to be totally honest I would be speechless and very appreciative to the person/ people that bought it, I would like to thank them and I'd be honest in whether the product/gift was good or not :)

Ok I sent something for both of you that is quite dear to my heart sexually speaking. All I ask is please use it responsibly and look after each other.....oh yeah and buy a gag a blindfold and have fun X

In my first relationship we were kinda โ€œopenโ€ and I had 3 subs who were all beautiful and older so would care for me a lot with clothes and toys. I had my first fleshlights from two of them, they would usually buy me things to use on them though so not sure if this counts. But it was nice to receive gifts โ˜บ๏ธ

JoJoXxX wrote:

I love how people spread happiness on this page !

I have a few thank you notes to write...

I've never received a sex toy or lingerie as a gift, including from partners after I heavily hinted towards toys that I wanted for my birthday, heh, Oh well.

I have given away a lot of sex toys to people online through my blog, but not to anyone I know personally. I think I would if I was friends with someone who liked to chat about sex toys the way I do.

Oh I did once use a amazon gift card on a toy though, does that count? It was from my aunt and I didn't tell her that's what I'd spent it on ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh my Mr Pheebs you didn't have to but thank you.... half way there we have a blindfold but not a gag as of yet I'll let you when it is here x

Hiii OMG Mr Pheebs it just turned up this morning thank you so much I really don't know what to say me and my parnter have been looking at this for a while I cannot wait to try it out thank you ever so much xx๐Ÿ˜

I have gifted my sister some lingerie off here and gifted some lovely lady friends a few bits and bobs like massage candles, nipple pasties and classic vibes.

I've received a gift from here a few years ago, I don't think I contribute to the forums enough to make an impact and receive anything, I'm really crap at giving advice.

Unfortunately I don't work, so find it difficult to buy gifts for people on here. I've sent a bodystocking to a lady as her advice is always fantastic. I've just ordered something for somebody on here as a little appreciation thing for their forum contributions.

I find it hard to get to know people on here, and difficult to interact. I mostly avoid the rant thread or posting anything personal incase people think I'm attention seeking.

Limited Edition Lady wrote:

Hiii OMG Mr Pheebs it just turned up this morning thank you so much I really don't know what to say me and my parnter have been looking at this for a while I cannot wait to try it out thank you ever so much xx๐Ÿ˜

So Limited edition Lady, Iโ€™m assuming heโ€™s strapped to the bed and gagged or how are you even typing this!?

You are both very welcome, have loads of fun and donโ€™t forget a safe word, or tap or grunt or something ๐Ÿ˜†. I dunno where you are on your rigging journey or if this is just as far as you go with restraint but either way this is a good place to start. Iโ€™m honoured to help X.

Again thank you very much as I said before there isn't a gag as of yet hehe ๐Ÿ˜‰ the blindfold is at the ready though.. Thank you Mr Pheebs ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ x

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I have gifted my sister some lingerie off here and gifted some lovely lady friends a few bits and bobs like massage candles, nipple pasties and classic vibes.

I've received a gift from here a few years ago, I don't think I contribute to the forums enough to make an impact and receive anything, I'm really crap at giving advice.

Unfortunately I don't work, so find it difficult to buy gifts for people on here. I've sent a bodystocking to a lady as her advice is always fantastic. I've just ordered something for somebody on here as a little appreciation thing for their forum contributions.

I find it hard to get to know people on here, and difficult to interact. I mostly avoid the rant thread or posting anything personal incase people think I'm attention seeking.

Hiya Purring, I can completely understand where you are coming from. Until recently we were just getting by. 5 people living off my wages. We got by but were constanly thinking about what big bill or birthday was coming up next. So buying gifts was never really an option ( i still have to budget). I have recently started to gift, nothing to big but little gifts to say thankyou to someone for advice, but mainly because i want to spread a little cheer. So many people go through so much. When i gift i truely hope those that i gift in no way thing they should return the favour amd if i thought that was the case i would stop straight away because thats why i do it. The only thing i would love in return is the knowledge that it gave them a moment of happiness. I will admit those that i have gifted are pretty active, i think they come to mind first as i can see them and i have responded and read through their messages. I see you here too giving advice and welcoming people, we just haven't had much interaction yet. Please don't avoid the rant thread or any thread. I love interacting with people here and we should all have a voice. In no way will i think you are an attention seeker.

I bought the good vibes only vibrator for my best friend and she absolutely loves it- Iโ€™ve only ever bought for myself until lovehoney, Iโ€™d never thought about gifting before. Not even had OH buy me sex toys etc, his forte is lingerie xx

My best friend (Female) has always wanted to use toys, but never had the confidence to buy one. So I got her to pick something out on LH she'd try and got her that.

Now it's our 'thing' - I get her toys I think she'd like, she does the same for me. I think from the view of an outsider it's really odd, but we're extreamily close and were even there for the start of each others sexual lives (not literally aha).

Would you do that with a friend?