Anyone from London

Hope you are all indoors enjoying some quality time at the start of the week whilst it's wet and dark outside...
Just joined the forum.. come say hello?

I'm not from London but Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Thanks Terri how is your evening?

Loving your reviews and comments.. is there anyway to message privately on the forums? Ok if not just thought I'd check?

Hello, welcome I am a Cockney !

Thanks how is Monday night going for you?
Like the g-string you bought - the white one very sexy indeed. Looks like butt plugs are very in... planning to try some pegging this weekend as meeting a naughty friend in Washington Thursday to Saturday... tried that anyone? Will be my first time...

Pablo_london wrote:

Loving your reviews and comments.. is there anyway to message privately on the forums? Ok if not just thought I'd check?

No there's no private messaging. It's an open forum though so feel free to join in....We're all really friendly xx

I can see that - which is really welcome.. compared to other forums... so what are you thinking of buying next here?

It looks like you have most stuff already!

Hello and welcome.

Put some of your questions in the search bar and you will discover a whole variety of threads that will give you loads of information.

Its a great way to learn your way around the forums.

Enjoy xxx

Thanks that's great!! Yes reading up on some pegging tips and also some toys

Hello and welcome to the forums 😘

Thanks dear - where are you from?

Hello and welcome to the forum 😄

Hi sexy - very nice pictures... like the fact you love lingerie.. and also crotchless sets.. very sexy... perfect for sex in any place without removing much!!

Planning a weekend with a friend that loves crotchless body suits hmm can't wait

according to my research (AKA googled it), there are 8.7m people from London (taking from london to mean living in london)

Hi & welcome

Yes live in London but originally from the Canary Islands in Spain

Hi and welcome :)

Hello! I'm in London!

Though I'd love to be in the sunshine in the Canaries right now!

Thanks wildflower - lovely pics...
And yes jenson Canary Islands is paradise... in more ways than just the weather