Anyone got enough sex toys to fill one of these?

Hi Luvly, great to hear your collection is growing We aim to please, of course!

If you want to fill it up a bit quicker, check out our Clearance Sale section - we've just added a whole load of products to make room in the warehouse for some new ones. Lots of them are less than half price.

Get in quick because when they're gone, they're not coming back!

Yes, I would think so, if I included all the ones that have been relegated under the bed cos I don't use them! And if I also include my brand new schoolgirl outfit which I purchased last night, then that would top it off nicely! ;)

purplejools wrote:

Just took a pic of my sex toys and stuff collection and I think I have an addiction.... really didn't realise i had so much! External Media

Gonna need somewhere to store them all now lol....don't think my bedroom is big enough!

Go on then Purplejools - show us your picture! Sex toys rebellion could do with a bit of regenerationExternal Media

Excellent Purplejools! Get your next order giftboxed, then you have a nice pink box to keep some of your toys in, and they'll fit in your wardrobe/under bed, etc. OK, costs £4, but worth it for a nice strong cardboard box that looks good too

Yup - I got the OH a "special" present to keep him amused while I was away last week, and got it gift boxed - it's a really nice box that has LH on one side, but just a pretty pattern over the rest, so placed correctly, no one will ever suspect what it really is! It's also nice and strong like all the LH packaging, so it's not going to fall apart anytime soon (well done LH!). Ours is being pressed into service as my cases are now overflowing and unable to shut properly

I have a lot but enough to fill that whole suitcase? Not even close. Maybe one day...

Still working on it. Slowly but surely.. Mine are in a shoe box for the time being.

mine are in one of the boxes that i got a delivery in from lh, but nowhere near enough to fill one of them

It'd be a tight fit & I might have to sit on the lid to fasten it but I reccon me & the missus could pack all our tools of love in there.

We've had hundreds of toys over the years but Mrs Duck is a bit ruthless & constantly clears out the dead wood. She's a bit of a clean freak so shes well into clearing up. If it ain't sending her into orbit it's gone. She only keeps the very best toys, we've probably thrown away more toys than most people have ever bought.

We tend to have a good eye for picking toys now.

Hi I hope Mrs Duck is recycling old toys, have you seen LH rabbit recycle thing

Sexelle,

I thought you could only recycle those rabbit thingy-me- bobs. We never liked those in the shops so never bothered with them.

Can you recycle butt plugs & clit stims & normal vibes too?

no your right , silly me, too much playing with myself has made me muddled but at least i can still see!

With all the toys I've bought my wife from LH we'd need a couple of those!

I have!

Got three over flowing big shoe boxes full!

xx

could probally fill it and maybe half another one too

I was looking at one of these cases yesterday and I most definately do have enough to fill it.

I'm not sure. The OH and I have two of the LH delivery boxes full of toys ((covered in wrapping paper) just placed another order today and looking forward to the extra storage), not to mention the whips, cuffs, collars and spreaders hanging on the wall.

Actually yes I think it would be filled

Not yet. Emphasis on YET.

do you give discount if we bought two?

Not yet but getting there slowly :) But going by this week i dont think it would take long

xx