Anyone had a P Spot Orgasm?

I’m intrigued about the mystical P Spot handfree orgasm is men can have from out P Spot. Any guys experienced it? In my younger years I bought a Rude Boy P Spot massager and tried to find my P Spot but never did so gave up. Would be interested to read of others experiences

I have never been able to have a hands free orgasm . But using several different toys that give a massage to my prostrate , especially low frequency vibes I have had explosive orgasms . The volume and energy can be quite nice . When I was much younger an old girlfriend could make me cum without touching my cock at all . I have a hard time remembering how though .

I have recently been exploring this. And reading up on it (everything from Cosmo magazine to peer-reviewed scientific papers). The clearest guide I found so far was from a site called Sexual Alpha (Google will lead you to the guide).

The concensus seems to be that you should pick a good toy and give yourself plenty of quiet solo time to explore. You focus on using your muscles to create rythmic pressure against the prostate. It feels great, and apparently is good for your health - so it's worth doing this even if you don't end up achieving orgasm every time.

You want to avoid touching your cock, and in fact you can expect to be flaccid for most of the process. Also expect some pre-cum and a feeling like you need to pee.

The prostate orgasm itself is often described as waves of warm euphoria and shuddering. And lots of guides don't mention this, but it is my understanding that you won't actually ejaculate.

So far, I've been exploring using the Aneros Trident Helix, some vibrating anal beads, and a vibrating butt plug (one toy per attempt...). On two occassions, I've reached a point where I'm breathless, the blood rushed to my head, and my muscles shudder a bit. However, I'm not really sure if that's a prostate orgasm or what. Most online sources describe "earth-shattering super-orgasms", so I think I need to explore further...

Whatever happens, you can still give yourself a regular penile orgasm at the end, and it feels better than ever, so that's a win! :)

1 Like

Yes I regularly have these kind of orgasms and they feel great get the right plug or dildo and explore it is worth it

Yes, glass works for me and good speed and tempo... just relax let it happen

i tried for about an hour today nothing just a little pre cum i was even watching some xxx i never have had a hands free one sure would like to

i've had them riding the american bombshell and with our fucking machine. like defam says above, i get the orgasm feeling, release and precum but no spurting ejaculation. it doesn't happen every time. just enjoy riding or getting pegged in the right spot and if you don't get there, you've had a fun time x

I use a prostate massager as an add on to foreplay and intrcourse and it certainlt intensifies my orgasms but I've never set off with the intention of having a prostate orgasm as such.

If I get some alone time I'll give it a try.

I've got a few prostate toys but never seem to find the right spot any advice?

I think the best advice I can offer is just to be patient, not have expectations and accept what comes. I found it took maybe 4 or 5 weeks of practice before things took off. I was beginning to think it all a bit of a myth, until one night it just happened and I had the most overwhelming and strong orgasm, but very unlike a penis based one. To be honest it was a bit frightening as I had no idea what was going on and would it ever stop. During most sessions I produce loads of pre cum and have a strong erection at first but sometimes it goes away until I am completely flaccid. For me there is no ejaculation and often I experience wave after wave of euphoria for anything up to 30 to 60 minutes or until I have to call a halt to it, it seems insatiable. I enjoy these sessions more often than a regular masturbation session as they last so much longer, are wonderfully satisfying and there is the added bonus of combining the two. Ejaculating while the prostate is stimulated is amazing. It is well worth persevering with, the results are not instantaneous. Relaxing and allowing your body time to adjust to the new stimulation worked for me. Now my body knows just how to respond and almost takes control itself. Some privacy and quiet are essential for me.

1 Like

10spdee wrote:

I think the best advice I can offer is just to be patient, not have expectations and accept what comes. I found it took maybe 4 or 5 weeks of practice before things took off. I was beginning to think it all a bit of a myth, until one night it just happened and I had the most overwhelming and strong orgasm, but very unlike a penis based one. To be honest it was a bit frightening as I had no idea what was going on and would it ever stop. During most sessions I produce loads of pre cum and have a strong erection at first but sometimes it goes away until I am completely flaccid. For me there is no ejaculation and often I experience wave after wave of euphoria for anything up to 30 to 60 minutes or until I have to call a halt to it,

Sounds like you've got it down to a tee. Do you have any recommendations on toys to achieve it?

Cookie Monster wrote:

10spdee wrote:

I think the best advice I can offer is just to be patient, not have expectations and accept what comes. I found it took maybe 4 or 5 weeks of practice before things took off. I was beginning to think it all a bit of a myth, until one night it just happened and I had the most overwhelming and strong orgasm, but very unlike a penis based one. To be honest it was a bit frightening as I had no idea what was going on and would it ever stop. During most sessions I produce loads of pre cum and have a strong erection at first but sometimes it goes away until I am completely flaccid. For me there is no ejaculation and often I experience wave after wave of euphoria for anything up to 30 to 60 minutes or until I have to call a halt to it,

Sounds like you've got it down to a tee. Do you have any recommendations on toys to achieve it?

Have a look at the aneros range of prostate massagers. They don't look much for what they cost but they realy do work brilliantly well with a little practice. I think the price must reflect the obvious research and development of the design these guys put into their massagers. I regularly achieve p spot orgasm with mine when I can be gripped in waves of euphoric body trembling orgasmic pleasure for half an hour or more. Although I have not been able to ejaculate through prostate massage alone when I do finish myself off with my hand in cum hard and loads often hitting my face . Realy satisfying.

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, what Floating Fun Guy said. Aneros tools work great for me, I’ve got about six of them now and they all have their individuality. I started off with the Eupho Syn. I would definitely recommend the Eupho Trident too, it may be small but it is amazing. I have found that now I am aware of certain internal muscles and if sufficiently horny I can induce P spot orgasms without any need for the Aneros. Read up on Kegel exercises.

Good luck

i have been trying with a remote cintrol prostate massager. im getting some pre cum

and when i orgasm it is much stronger but i havnt been able to cum just from p spot.

any tips.

Nah I’ve never had a P orgasm let alone any orgasm lol Chances are I might of had one once and didn’t know it was an orgasm haha

Nope, never been able to cum with p spot massage only, and heaven knows I’ve tried and tried! I’ve sometimes got myself almost there by hand and then let the prostate take over to finish. Apparently it’s best to keep the two separate while learning p spot massage. As tempting as it is, try not to end with a manual ejaculation until you have become “rewired” By all means finish manually by hand but after removing the Aneros or whatever tool you choose. I’ve never tried any vibrating tools at all.

I hadn’t heard of the P orgasm until recently. I don’t even know where it’s located to be honest.

only when using my girthy 6 inch jelly dildo, it does feel amazing when it happens, my legs get rather shaky

Same. I hear in these threads sometimes you need to try different toys. I’ve been using the Aneros Nexus Glide and thinking about trying the glass p spot plug instead.

The hands free element is tricky too, my partner wouldn’t be much help on that one so I’ve been trying solo. Is it also about position?

I have had one using our new dildo, but the best is when my wife uses her fingers, almost always makes me have orgasm! :grin: