anyone know a delay cream that actually works?

can anyone please help? ive been looking for something that will make me last a lot longer. i have tried the stud action cream and the durex delay (which has good reviews) im beginning to think there isnt actually one out there and im becoming more reluctant so splash out cash only for disapointment.
thanks.

You might give China Brush a go. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=821. All three of us that reviewed it said it works very well.

cheers might give it a go, not too happy bout everyone saying it burns tho, and the durex stuff had three good reviews aswell?!

Have you tried a de-sensitizing condom? I always kept a few of these on hand with one partner who needed a little help to be less sensitive and they did the trick neatly. http://www.orgasmarmy.com/condoms/durex-performa-condoms-12/reviews.aspx

In fact, if you get to the point where you are able to last longer on your own, you may find they slow you down too much. But good for a start, I think.

Durex Play. No question. Make sure you rub it in two minutes before insertion, that way it's fully absorbed - otherwise it can desensitise your partner too.

You might want to practice with the Durex Play range before the big game, as it were...my partner found that Durex Play Tingle--which some men said desensitized them--really ramped up the feeling for him. It actually brought things to conclusion even faster, for us.

Not a thread we see much of, but maybe the modern campers are shyer than they were in times past !!

TB

helterskelter wrote:

can anyone please help? ive been looking for something that will make me last a lot longer. i have tried the stud action cream and the durex delay (which has good reviews) im beginning to think there isnt actually one out there and im becoming more reluctant so splash out cash only for disapointment.
thanks.

Get a pictre of Maggie Thatcher & stick it on your ladies face, also get your mum to do the hoovering outside the door & your dad to shout do you want a cup of tea?

If that doesn't work.... you're on your own.

Seriously, try a cock ring. They hold it back for a while, when it finally goes off it's like a blunderbuss!

Also get a fleshlight or other male masturbator. Practice screwing that to the brink & trying to stop yourself firing. After a while you'll be lasting longer. It's the only homework you'll ever enjoy.

i would recommend Performa if you're still having difficulty, My guy was like 'COME ON ALREADY!' using them and they certainly work!! lol!