anyone tried the rock chick

the rock chick looks good and has some good reviews but us it hard to use its a funny shape it says its a hands fre vibe sounds good its got the ro bullett with it which is meant to be good

My wife had problems with it, doesnt do it for her ... but i think it was more to do with her body shape and what 'does it' for her. She has however taken the bullet from it and completly worn that to death!

I really really want it - rocking is the easiest way for me to 'get off'. I don't know whether to save up my points for it or get the G-Whizz though...

It's all about the shape and how well it fits a particular woman.

I have the 'Groovy Chick' and its shape is very good for finding my g-spot. Totally misses my clit in that position though, but it does rock between the two nicely if I give it some help. It's not hands free for me though.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19802

The head on the new Rock Chick is a design that hasn't worked for me on other g-spot toys, so I've never been all that interested in trying it. It's a popular design for g-spot heads though, so it probably works well for a reasonable number of women. Have you gotten a sense of what works for you that way?

I really like Fun Factory's Delight. It's one of the best ergonomically designed toys I've had the pleasure to meet, at least for my body and solo use. Great fit for me, well positioned handle and controls, excellent build. Expensive though and LH tends to only put it on sale for extra special occasions.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13001

I prefer the 'rock' style over standard rabbits. I seem to be a non-standard shape/size and a rabbit that doesn't fit isn't much more than an extra loud vibe. The rock style has more versatility (at least for me) even when the configuration isn't a great fit.

I got the rock chick for my wife, she said it just made her want to wee!

ruffnek wrote:

A common feeling for g-spot stimulation so I believe?

I have both the rock chick and groovy chick, both are good in their own way. The both offer differnet sensations, although the groovy chick works better for me. I like how I can use a different bullet is desired too.

From what I've heard from others combined with my own experience it seems quite split down the middle in terms of success - and mostly, it comes down to anatomy. Some find it to be one of the best things they've ever experienced (sadly, not me) and for others it's a complete failure (me) even up to being uncomfortable for some women to use.

I think the Groovy Chick might work better for me as I am one of the ones the Rock Chick simply doesn't "fit".

The bullet that powers it, the RO-80mm is fantastic, mind.

I have the rock chick, I found that the vibrator wasn't strong enough and that it just didn't really sit in the right place, also the vibrations didn't seem to transter to well through the thick material, but you can change the vibrator for a stronger one.

As a g-spot dildo though used without the vibrations I found it to be great.

boobaloo wrote:

I have the rock chick, I found that the vibrator wasn't strong enough and that it just didn't really sit in the right place, also the vibrations didn't seem to transter to well through the thick material, but you can change the vibrator for a stronger one.

I like using my We-Vibe rechargeable bullet with mine ^_^

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

boobaloo wrote:

I found the TC bullet to be good with it, but as it doesn't really 'fit' me, I prefer it without the vibes anyway, it is a much better dildo than vibe lols

boobaloo wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

boobaloo wrote:

I found the TC bullet to be good with it, but as it doesn't really 'fit' me, I prefer it without the vibes anyway, it is a much better dildo than vibe lols

I was actually chatting with someone the other day and he showed me that the silicone chamber can fit larger toys. The probalem is finding larger toys with a harder shell =) He used metal. Since then, I've tried a few plastic toys which are bigger but due to the pressure some didn't work so well =)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

boobaloo wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

boobaloo wrote:

I was actually chatting with someone the other day and he showed me that the silicone chamber can fit larger toys. The probalem is finding larger toys with a harder shell =) He used metal. Since then, I've tried a few plastic toys which are bigger but due to the pressure some didn't work so well =)

I have the groovy chick (and love it) and always use my TC bullet in it and it works well. I measured the circumference before I used it so I didnt damage the silcone and find I need a bit of lube to slide the bullet in. I like how you can change the bullet in it as the exisitng one lacks power.

I think the lack of speeds in the RO-80 is its biggest flaw. they make a 3 speed version, but it is exclusive to that other store...

It's not really a flaw. The flaw is that every RO-80 seems to have different vibrations, some more buzzy and others more rumbly. Ok you can get some variation, but sometimes it a different shape.

Some of the toys I've manaded to slot into the Rocks-Off sleeve are a lot bigger than normal bullets. It's just finding the right one for you and using lube and giving a good olde push =)

TTurtle wrote:

ruffnek wrote:

it is indeed a common feeling for the g-spot :-D xx

TTurtle wrote:

ruffnek wrote:

You have to remain confident you're *not* going to wee, and ride out that feeling :) Beyond that is where the goodies, so to speak, lie.