📹 App Controlled Cuties - Want to be on the telly?

Hey All!

Calling all We-Vibe app and connected sex toy users! TV Production company The Connected Set are working on an exciting documentary project about digital relationships for a major broadcaster. They are looking to chat to people with experience of using things like connected sex-tech and virtual reality within long-distance relationships, who might be up for talking about their experiences. This is for a fun and positive broadcast pilot which’ll be hosted by a popular digital personality, and will follow her meeting with others and immersing herself in the world of digital relationships.

They would love to chat to anyone interested in helping them find out more about this tech, or who would be up for sharing their story. At this stage there is absolutely no commitment to being involved, and messages can remain confidential. However you will need to be comfortable being on camera and sharing your name.

We are currently just looking for people in the UK, however I will let you folks know if this changes. If this sounds like something you would like to be involved with, then comment down below!

:purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hello Brenna :slight_smile:

I use a lot of these toys both privately with my partner and also for work when broadcasting.

I use the Lovense toys and have the Lush, Hush, Ferri and Domi. Soon I’m also going to have the fuck machine, hopefully. I’ve used these toys for 3 years.

So if that’s useful, let me know. I’d be happy to share this experience.

3 Likes

Hi I have not long bought one and I have to say it’s amazing I use it for myself and my husband to control as well as our naughty friends haha.
I would love to be apart of this to share my experience xx

I want to be a tester please