Are butt plugs addictive?

So I started playing with my butt about 25 years ago with normal size plugs, but after a while you start to think "can I take anything bigger?" so you order a larger one that is fine for a while, but the same thought creeps back again(can I go bigger,,,) and so on. Now years later I'm up to fat man in a barrel at 4" in diameter I would have never thought I could have handled that years ago(i'm only a 31" waist), and have just ordered "the last one" at 4.5" So is it a case of pushing it to see just how far you can go?

Uh oh - you're 20 years ahead of me! I started about 5 years ago, although only really got interested in bigger sizes last year. I'm up to 2 inches diameter so have a ling way to catch you up!!

For me the interest is feeling full rather than squeezing something large in, and I recently tried an inflatable plug and am currently thinking that's all I need

I second SS's advice. From what I've heard, inflatable is your best bet. It gives you control over how big it is and saves you buying lots of different sized plugs

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

So I started playing with my butt about 25 years ago with normal size plugs, but after a while you start to think "can I take anything bigger?" so you order a larger one that is fine for a while, but the same thought creeps back again(can I go bigger,,,) and so on.

Your thoughts echo what just about everyone says past a certain point, so don't feel alone — I see this in every second big toy review somewhere else ;)

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Now years later I'm up to fat man in a barrel at 4" in diameter I would have never thought I could have handled that years ago(i'm only a 31" waist),

The Fat Barrrel is not that fat, not even close ;)

I recently got myself a titus inflatable and I love it already. (apart from some slight uneven expansion.) I have had a Doc Johnson Large plug in the past and there is definitely a difference in feeling between the two. The inflatable just makes you feel full, whereas the solid plug has some added kinkiness to it because it's a very solid object so insertion and retention is much more of an experience. I kind of miss the feeling of the plug sometimes. :)

I think they could be as I like glass and have a few in my butt ass collection

It's totally addictive and you should come up with some latin type name to make us all feel better about our compulsion.

I've a long skinny one, one that curves to touch my p-spot (which I'm beginning to think I dont own), my favourite little glass one. A vibrating big one. One with an attached cock ring that has a circumfrance of 7" and that feeling of it going in is what gets me off. The pop is the bliss I seek.

I've Doc Js large 7"er on the way, in a different matieral to the PVC large plug I own for perhaps extended wear and I bought a plug/bead combo for the wife.

I have to find a way to stop.