Are rabbits bad or is it just me?

I have never once enjoyed using a rabbit, I wonder if I’m somehow not using them correctly or if they are just not for me? I would appreciate some tips and advice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I find the Happy rabbits fit me perfectly but I got lucky. It can take women ages to find the perfect rabbit for them and some never find a perfect rabbit. You can always get a bullet and an internal vibrator if you want dual stimulation.

Yeah I have had the same issues, never been able to enjoy both. and I have also experienced a pinching from the outer part of the rabbit against me and that made it even less enjoyable.

If I’m to give rabbits another go, I might try out the happy rabbits see if the shape of them are any different for me. :relieved:

Hate them!! :rabbit:

1 Like

Rabbits (and all dual stimulators) have a tough job. They need to fit people’s individual anatomy, give people’s preferred stimulation type (be that vibration, movement or something else as well as pinpoint stimulation or broader) and preferred stimulation location (and that assumes everyone knows where they are aiming for, which isn’t always the case). Then add how many people will orgasm easier from either clitoral or internal stimulation, so timing everything so you get maximum pleasure from both parts. Yeah, it’s a lot.

It is possible to find a good dual stimulator that works for you, it just can take trial and error.

If you are finding that one part isn’t doing much for you (but it is in the right spot), then maybe try warming up that area first with another toy or your fingers before moving on to using the rabbit.

6 Likes

I personally prefer wands.

Thank you for the tip, I might try that out next time I decide to work with the rabbit again.

@KinkyKitten can I ask which rabbits you’ve tried? I currently have 2 that for me are perfect vibes and perfect placement but others that I get absolutely nothing from at all due to either the wrong shape, the wrong combined placement or the wrong vibe frequency. I’m also not a fan of the split ears and need a firmer broad clitoral stimulation. It can be very tricky to find your perfect Goldilocks Bunny.

1 Like

@Peitho I have 2 and one of them I cant discuss as its not a love honey product but its just a basic shape and the second one that I have is on love honey. this is the one I have experienced some pinching in the clitoral area. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/p/satisfyer-mono-flex-app-controlled-rechargeable-rabbit-vibrator/a45763g82369.html

1 Like

Interesting. I don’t have that one so can’t really advise but I know it has recieved very favourable feedback from some forum members. Does it pinch because the angle is too acute or because it traps labia against clit? Maybe you are one (of many just not me) that does do better with split softer ears?

Do you have a favourite type of clit stimulation that does work for you? I.e. Is a Wand/Pebble better than a Bullet? Fan of precision like the Zumios and flicking tongues? Suction toys, yay or nay? If you have something you know you like try a rabbit that’s similar or stick with (as others have suggested) a good G-spot vibe that works for you (though that can be just as hard to find the perfect one - took me longer on that front that with rabbits!) and a separate clit toy. I think I’m mainly just lazy - I love rabbits because it’s single handed (or no handed) and just so easy :rofl:.

I have 3 rabbit vibrators but the only one that works for me is the LH Jessica rabbit.
I also have the greedy girl and the Mantric but they do nothing for me .

1 Like

@L_amp_M25 exactly my point! The Mantric is one of my two wonder bunnies, the one Jessica I have doesn’t do it for me and we’re in agreement about the Greedy Girl. It really is about finding the right fit and frequency for you.

1 Like

Some toys simply don’t do it for others and that’s ok as it’s all part of your toy adventure to discover the treasures.
Think there’s no right or wrong way to use a rabbit toy but maybe it’s more down to the technique in how it’s used… :thinking:

I’ve owned 2 rabbits and didn’t use either of them properly as they didn’t fit my body. I preferred just using them with the ears on my clit.

I also struggle with fit vis a vis rabbits. Even find the mantric rabbit a bit pinchy against my pelvic bone.
I often find the ears on the classic shaped ones quite pokey as well, they just never sit right for me.

I do however get on really well with the rocks of regalia as its so very flexible, so that may be worth a look.

Honestly though, i often find it easier just to combine a g spot vibe and a bullet. Means you can keep the vibes on your clit whilst thrusting

Rabbits aren’t bad…they’ve been going years and do work but as with all toys they won’t work on everyone…it’s finding the right one with trial and error sometimes.

I find after insertion I have to position the rabbit ears manually at the right spot and use plenty of lube…

The best and only rabbit I now use is the FSOG Greedy Girl I bought from lovehoney in a kit. It seems to have more “give” in it than other rabbits I’ve tried. Works every time for an orgasm or five and always makes me squirt too…

Must admit I do tend to use one of my wands as a first choice though. My rabbit occasionally for a change when I just need penetrating…:crazy_face:

Hi I have used a number of rabbits over the years I found some to hard or not enough power However the new ones on Lovehoney I find are fine.

I usually warm up with a bullet my fingers or my wand
On using a rabbit once I have used lube on it and insert I let it run for a very short time before using the ears on.it but O gave tp place the years in a certain way to achieve most satisfaction and bring me to an orgasam
There is no right or wrong in toys its what ever does it for you

Like @CurvyJilly, my wife had a brand one from a high street shop and said it was ok, but not amazing and didn’t really get the fuss.
I got her the 50 shades one and she adores it.
I have bought her other ones, but this is the one that always comes out to play.

My wife loves a rabbit vibrator … she gets mind blowing orgasms