Are wands for power queens only?

I have the medium Lelo wand and I do not think that this one is just for the powerqueen. I really like mine, although it took me awhile to get used to using it, instead of the pintpoint stimulation offered by a bullet vibe.

But I heard that the Medium one is less powerful than the Large one. So it could also be a reason why I think it is also for people other but powerqueen.

Word on the street is that there's a new version coming out that DOESN'T have the hideously tacky design! I really hope that's true as it seems like a really unique idea.

I dont find the design tacky. But I do wish I had the white one instead of the black, but the white was more expensive when I was buying it, so I went with the cheaper. I will def replace mine when it goes though.

Laveila wrote:

"Word on the street is that there's a new version coming out that DOESN'T have the hideously tacky design! I really hope that's true as it seems like a really unique idea."

I dont find the design tacky.

Ruby made her comment referred to the Womanizer, not the Lelo :). There's a new Womanizer out, which is less tacky. And which I will get as soon as LH puts it online in the white version! :)

era wrote:

Laveila wrote:

"Word on the street is that there's a new version coming out that DOESN'T have the hideously tacky design! I really hope that's true as it seems like a really unique idea."

Ruby made her comment referred to the Womanizer, not the Lelo :). There's a new Womanizer out, which is less tacky. And which I will get as soon as LH puts it online in the white version! :)

Oups my mistake for not reading carefully ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

era wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Jess has confirmed that the white one will definitely be available here **squeels** as will the fuschia one.

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Jess has confirmed that the white one will definitely be available here **squeels** as will the fuschia one.

Ruby, we'll have to fight for the # 1 white Womanizer ever sold by LH! LOL!!! :)))

era wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Ruby, we'll have to fight for the # 1 white Womanizer ever sold by LH! LOL!!! :)))

You'll win that one - I'm skint! That said, I have a lottery ticket to check and if I win I'll gift you one - a girl can dream...

Do you think there's any possibility of it being in the xmas day sale?! There was a Rosa in it last year and that's about the same price as a womaniser. That would be a xmas dream come true!