Are you a giver or a receiver - Oral - Come on everyone ;)

Both I don't want to choose x

Don't particularly like receiving, not after first five mins, but I love, love, love giving!!!

Love receiving and don't mind giving. My boyfriend takes AGES to cum though and he will hardly ever go down on me. The couple of times he has i've just started to really enjoy it when he will stop and want to have sex instead.. :(

100% both. Love giving and receiving.

Giving for me, every time

I love giving and receiving so 69 , everyone a winner

see i never really liked the 69. If im giving or reciving i like to be able to give it my full concentration

Couldn't choose i love both! Love going down on my oh and he has a magic tongue i think so what's not to like could enjoy both all day.
Not a fan of the 69 though can't really enjoy either one properly that way personally.

Giving, because receiving has never done the trick for me. My better half doesn't know how to please me orally. He makes up for that in other departments though! ;)

I absolutely love both, but actually think I prefer giving, purely because of the reaction I get from her! I'm geniunely jealous of her at some points :p

I can also answer for herself and say that she definitely prefers to receive, for the above reason.

I really love to give, i love to recieve obviously being male but my OH responses are often awesome so i really enjoy pleasuring her in this way, i also love the way she tastes and the way she grinds herself on my face. I'm a giver first a reciever second.

I love both - but especially giving when I know that I'm driving her wild with my tongue while she's on my face!

gentleman uk wrote:

see i never really liked the 69. If im giving or reciving i like to be able to give it my full concentration

same here . too much going on at once to give or enjoy wholeheartedly

I like giving and love receiving!

Receiving. Yip im a selfish sod!

I love receiving, but the pleasure I get from my wife's reaction to my tongue is just exquisite.

Id have to say 50/50 but sometimes id say giving

I love both, it's amazing to give but always amazing to get ;)

We both love to give and receive oral and occasionally do 69 but its very difficult to concentrate on the giving when the other is distracting you. Usually we take it in turns B loves getting his head held in place by L even though he could drown.

If I had to choose between them - It would be so so hard!

But I'm an altruist so I'd say giving. The joy of running my tongue slowly around my OH's fabulous smoothness.... Gently caress with my toungue.... how she responds when its just as she likes it....

Heaven.