Are you female and have an inexplicable fascination with boobs?

Are you female with a fascination for boobs ? Do you feel your attraction curious and inexplicable ? Does it involve more than "hands off" admiration; such as, touching, feeling even fondling ? Does the "hands on" admination lead you to other deeper sensations ? Do you want to talk about this but have never because its a "taboo" subject ? How do you rationalise this "curiousity" ? Express your views, continued total curiousity or just pure enjoyment ?

yep and no because its quite natural

Mine keep me entertained for hours

Hey Mama wrote:

Mine keep me entertained for hours

Or in my case, keeps my partner entertained for hours... I remember asking the OH what he'd do if he had boobs (like me)- he just said he wouldn't leave his room for days on end lol!

Back to the original question- I view myself as completely heterosexual but I admire curvier bodies (and just female bodies, in general- there are some gorgeous women on here!). I think the more hands on thinking refers back to my own, if that makes sense. My partner would love for this to turn into some sort of curiosity so it's not really taboo for me. And he talks about it often enough..

Well that's short and sweet, but you seem to have a very active sex life with bondage, anal and some willy sucking. Is that willy sucking or full on deep throat. Glad your nipples do the business

me haha and not really, it is a sex forum after all :P

nope hahaha

fistinglover69 wrote:

me haha and not really, it is a sex forum after all :P

Glad you have entered into the spirit of the sex forum!!! One question yet unanswered "Was that modest willy sucking or full on Deep Throat" ?

i like it when it goes right down my oesophagus

i love boobs but i am bi so no surprise there haha x

Nymeria

"I think the more hands on thinking refers back to my own, if that makes sense"

Sorry love that doesn't make sense for me!!!!

fistinglover69 wrote:

i like it when it goes right down my oesophagus

Mm..... Thats very much classic "Deep Throat", congratulations !!!!

These babies certainly do not keep me amused or entertain but I have been told that i have lovely boobs and I think my nipples are larger than most womens but I do like that.

I suppose I could use them as stress balls ;-)

laurawalker wrote:

i love boobs but i am bi so no surprise there haha x

Absolutely no surprise whatever. I guess titillation makes you moisten up, excites the clit and you "Come" on. All perfectly natural. "Bi-Bi" taboos !!!

Dee_licious333 wrote:

These babies certainly do not keep me amused or entertain but I have been told that i have lovely boobs and I think my nipples are larger than most womens but I do like that.

I suppose I could use them as stress balls ;-)

Dee-licious333

Assume your Babies are your "Double E" breasts which are without question the most wonderful boobs I've seen in a long time. Your photo 5739, of 5 July, just about shows them naked enough but a little more show the next time might show those "larger than most" nipples, I wait anxiously please ....., please ......

Don't know about the stress balls thing, wouldn't want to damage the goods. Could give those "Larger than Life" nipples a serious "work over" and guarantee you pleasure

Ork wrote:

Am I the only one reading this and getting a seriously bad feeling?

No you are not I was just thinking the same thing.

Ork wrote:

Am I the only one reading this and getting a seriously bad feeling?

Soz

arent you married?

fistinglover69 wrote:

arent you married?

Im married but still flirt. That question has nothing to do with the post and really shouldnt matter if you my point.

bit more than flirting, publicly on a forum thats more to make friends than to get people to send you naughty pictures. just think its a bit harsh :s