Are you female and have an inexplicable fascination with boobs?

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

Ork wrote:

Am I the only one reading this and getting a seriously bad feeling?

No you are not I was just thinking the same thing.

Very Soz Pink PolkaDot9 after all our to-ing and fro-ing there IS a series of serious questions, so I take your point and hope no-one further is getting a "seriously bad feeeling". There have been some light-hearted responses. Good to see the thread has started to run, hope it continues

fistinglover69 wrote:

bit more than flirting, publicly on a forum thats more to make friends than to get people to send you naughty pictures. just think its a bit harsh :s

Perhaps because hes new, he hasnt read the rules. Im sure that is something he will do now.. i guess.

I have seen worse things said, that went unreported. Harmless fun, im sure he will learn the ropes.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

bit more than flirting, publicly on a forum thats more to make friends than to get people to send you naughty pictures. just think its a bit harsh :s

Perhaps because hes new, he hasnt read the rules. Im sure that is something he will do now.. i guess.

I have seen worse things said, that went unreported. Harmless fun, im sure he will learn the ropes.

Illumine, Dee_licious

Thanks your advice, as a new guy on the block I'm not as familiar with the photo rules as I ought to be. I wasn't suggesting nipples on show, I was paying a compliment and I hope Dee_licious has taken it as such.

Apologies all round

horny cock a too wrote:

Illumine, Dee_licious

Thanks your advice, as a new guy on the block I'm not as familiar with the photo rules as I ought to be. I wasn't suggesting nipples on show, I was paying a compliment and I hope Dee_licious has taken it as such.

Apologies all round

I have not taken offense hunni .. I saw the date you joined and guessed you may not have read the forum rules. Hope you enjoy your stay here!!

Dee_licious333 wrote:

horny cock a too wrote:

Illumine, Dee_licious

Apologies all round

I have not taken offense hunni .. I saw the date you joined and guessed you may not have read the forum rules. Hope you enjoy your stay here!!

Dee_licious333

Thanks for your kind remarks all of which are very much "on the ball". I was responding to what I believe was your initial post. I see no offence taken and am pleased. My otherwise voluminous apologies I hope will satisfy all those who have taken issue.

I love boobs and love mine. Simple. Like Nymeria I too love the curvier figure and a lady with a great rack LOL

horny cock a too wrote:

laurawalker wrote:

i love boobs but i am bi so no surprise there haha x

Absolutely no surprise whatever. I guess titillation makes you moisten up, excites the clit and you "Come" on. All perfectly natural. "Bi-Bi" taboos !!!

ok someone is obviously just on here for something they arent going to get

Ork wrote:

I'm with Ork on this - this is the kind of thing that gives us half-decent chaps a bad name!

i agree but women are usually good at telling the difference between the sleezes and the nice guys x

afraidnotscared wrote:

Ork wrote:

I'm with Ork on this - this is the kind of thing that gives us half-decent chaps a bad name!

Yeah...slightly bizzare comments I thought! But hey! Ill give him the benefit of the doubt :D

Plus I love boobs....a lot!! :D

laurawalker wrote:

horny cock a too wrote:

laurawalker wrote:

i love boobs but i am bi so no surprise there haha x

Absolutely no surprise whatever. I guess titillation makes you moisten up, excites the clit and you "Come" on. All perfectly natural. "Bi-Bi" taboos !!!

ok someone is obviously just on here for something they arent going to get

laurawalker: looks like you may have missed out on my apology last night. Soz and enjoy life. It was a serious set of question brought about by an "off the thread exchange" somewhere else. The answers should and will be treated, from my point of view, with the respect they warrant. I'm a new member and made a mistake, something recognised by others. Soz again hope there are no ill feelings!!!!!!!

yes i did miss the apology but its just common sense really not to say stuff like that to a total stranger, you could clearly see everyone elses comments are nothing like your ones. enjoy lovehoney but i hope not to talk to you myself . sorry if everyone else thinks its a bit harsh but thats my personal opinion

Ork wrote:

Um, no - you aren't alone

If I can get back on topic and off it at the same time, Mrs Pink likes playing with my boobs, which are quite 'present' for a man - getting on for a 38C and I'd say she's more into her own boobs since I met her and they've grown. At the moment we're just getting over our second child and Mrs PInk has shrink a little, though fortunately, hardly at all on her boobs. I suspect if I had full-on 38DD boobs Mrs P would be after them a lot more. Hard to be sure though.

As babies we are all pre programmed to see boobs a food, men are pre programmed to see them as a secondary sexual characteristic, it would be surprising though if some women didnt carry over some interest from babyhood.

All people generally appreciate curves more than straight lines and boobies are all curves

I wonder if there's a difference in people who were breastfed as babies an those who were bottle fed? I'm sure Freud would have something to say on the matter.

well our daughter initially would only accept being spoon fed from me coz her mum was made of food, I think that is quite common.

I was lucky with my little one, I did breast feed for 14 months (obviously with solids being introduced and becoming her main diet) but she gave it up really easily - it's as if she just got to the point where she'd had enough. I just wondered if those who had never been breast fed differed to those who had in their fascination with boobs as an adult. I am a bit of a geek though so this kind of thing interests me lol

jenkat wrote:

afraidnotscared wrote:

Ork wrote:

Yeah...slightly bizzare comments I thought! But hey! Ill give him the benefit of the doubt :D

Plus I love boobs....a lot!! :D

Hi Jenkat, never been called "bizarre" even slightly. Thanks for the "Benefit of The Doubt". Glad we share Boobs loving!! Bye